- - - - -

What The Church Isn’t Telling You About Nibiru And The Anunnaki

20 replies to this topic

#1 status - Seth

status - Seth
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2016 - 06:09 AM

Silently, the Vatican is releasing information about Nibiru entering our solar system and extraterrestrial neighbors who have already met with Vatican officials but they are not telling you everything.

While the mainstream media remains conspicuously silent while detracting our attention to idiotic events such as Justin Beiber’s DUI, disclosure information has been slowly leaked by the Vatican, indicating the presence of extraterrestrials on, and visiting, our planet along with an incoming anomaly called Planet X and/or Nibiru.

#2 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2016 - 06:28 AM

They're just covering their asses to change with the times. The church is ever vigilante when it comes to protecting their power base. Stories of aliens from on high keeping watch over earth have been perpetuated for ions by the imagination of powerful men who know the frailties of human nature enough to profit on the whole of collective being. What is truly real? Keeping people in the dark with these strange stories of outer beings controlling all our lives. Branching out into various sects of belief to keep the distractive nature of this artificial machine alive.

#3 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:10 AM

This Artificial Christ works with the protestants too. Catholics aren't the only Christians who profit. Muslims too! Aren't they ones who kiss a rock from outer space?

#4 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:15 AM

You laugh? Wait until they land in Vatican square. 

#5 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:17 AM

This Artificial Christ works with the protestants too. Catholics aren't the only Christians who profit. Muslims too! Aren't they ones who kiss a rock from outer space?

wut? the blarney stone? doesn't the queen of england sit on a rock from space too?

#6 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:21 AM

wut? the blarney stone? doesn't the queen of england sit on a rock from space too?

I bet her hemorrhoids must be heretic.

#7 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:23 AM

You laugh? Wait until they land in Vatican square. 

I thought it was supposed to be the White House lawn.

#8 status - 19.5

status - 19.5
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:24 AM

The annua doodle dos can kiss my big white ass!

#9 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:26 AM

I wonder what Dick Hoagie has to say about this shit.

#10 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:29 AM

I wonder what Dick Hoagie has to say about this shit.

Who the fuck is Dick Hoagie?

Reply to this topic