Who the fuck is Dick Hoagie?

:smiley-laughing024:

Richard? Is that you?

Dick Dock...the mouse when up the a doodle do

#12 status - Rising Sun

status - Rising Sun
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:35 AM

wut? the blarney stone? doesn't the queen of england sit on a rock from space too?

MM.jpg

THIS IS HUGE!!!

Since their beginnings, the Catholic and Orthodox Christian Churches secretly practiced astrology and astronomy at their highest levels, but because it was forbidden for their parishioners to do it, the “celestial secrets” the Cardinals knew, were hidden in scriptures and icons.

#13 status - Star Prick Intercourse

status - Star Prick Intercourse
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:37 AM

:smiley-laughing024:

Richard? Is that you?

Dick Dock...the mouse when up the a doodle do

EL8cXIC.gif

http://enterprisemission.com/zeta.htm

#14 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:40 AM

Dick Hoaxland. Good for giggle and a jiggle. Those Niberries can lick my dingleberries.

#15 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:45 AM

Like I'm gonna ever listen to what the church has to say about anything anymore. They're all so full of shit it makes one sigh and cry. The jews and muzzies can kiss my ass too. Stick it all right up your alien cornholes and cram it down the throat of idiot believers who suck the balls of aliens dogma dicks

#16 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:45 AM

I bet those annua doodle dois look like giant chickens with pope hats to cover their balls

#17 Feathers

Feathers

Premium Member

• Moderators
  • 411 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:50 AM

WTF?

Posted Image

#18 status - YUUUGE

status - YUUUGE
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:52 AM

Told ya....ITS YUUUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUMP HALTS PUTIN’S NIBIRU DISCLOURE

[Article Correction: The article, as written, states that Trump flew to Russia aboard his private jet. This information is now proven to be incorrect. New information, provided by reliable sources, states that Trump was flown from Ohio to Russia aboard a supersonic air force jet, likely a modified  SR-71 “Blackbird” or other high speed air craft, due to the urgency of the situation. He departed from Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, in Dayton, Ohio.]

#19 Feathers

Feathers

Premium Member

• Moderators
  • 411 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 12:17 PM

Well boys...ya'll got anything else to say? I think you guys made your point...

https://youtu.be/v--IqqusnNQ

Posted Image

#20 status - Iris

status - Iris
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2016 - 12:27 PM

Bloodlines, royalty, caste are all racist instruments of the hierarchical obsession of the ET Nibirans who impose hierarchy to feed their lust for power, control and greed. IMHO, all consciousnesses, those of the poor, the feeble, handicapped, oppressed, animals, planets, solar systems, galaxies and universes are just as much a part of the Prime Creator as kings, priests, prophets, messiahs and illuminati. We’re all holographic partials that contain the light of all other consciousnesses as well as the light of the Prime Creator. The Prime Creator contains us all.

“Jesus was just one of many prophets or messiahs who were carefully planned by the Anunnaki.” 

Anunnaki-ra_sun_god_egyptian_masons_neph

Reply to this topic