• Moderators
  • 411 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 03:41 AM

UFO Videos

Astronauts, generals, top officials reveal major UFO cover-up in this UFO video

http://www.personalg...ideo/ufo_videos

Part 2 of Out of the Blue

http://www.personalg...eo/ufo_videos_2

It's hard to ignore the many reports and conspiracy concerning this UFO subject matter. Something is out there. What? I cannot say. I just don't know!

Posted Image

#2 status - Titan

status - Titan
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2016 - 04:51 AM

UFO sightings can now easily be captured on video, whether it’s through a phone or video camera. With reported sightings more regular than ever, is that there’s more extraterrestrial action going on or is the increase in UFO reports perhaps due to the media exposure which makes it seem like more than what it is?

Of course, with many alleged sightings, it’s important to maintain a healthy level of cynicism as some of these UFO reports can probably be debunked with simple familiarity with how video technology works (especially if that UFO ends up being an out-of-focus bug). But there is some UFO video footage that even has the skeptics scratching their heads. Here, we’ve compiled the top ten UFO sightings that could convince even the most cynical non-believer.

#3 Feathers

Feathers

Premium Member

• Moderators
  • 411 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 04:58 AM

My grandmother told me the story about that Los Angeles sighting during WW2. She said the whole city was shaking with the guns going off. Scared the living shit out her. Must have been a hell of a site. She thought the Japanese were invading the mainland. They had blackouts in those days.

war_extra_la_examiner.gif

flyingobjects33_04.jpg

Posted Image

#4 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2016 - 08:14 AM

I heard they actually shot down that UFO over Los Angeles. It took a while to damage it. The thing started moving along the coastline and it was recovered by the Navy down south in the ocean near San Diego or there abouts. 

#5 status - Agent 99

status - Agent 99
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2016 - 05:19 PM

I heard they actually shot down that UFO over Los Angeles. It took a while to damage it. The thing started moving along the coastline and it was recovered by the Navy down south in the ocean near San Diego or there abouts. 

I've heard rumours about something along those lines.

Celestial devices found February 27, 1942?

In this document, you can read about some “celestial devices” that were found, and that they hoped they could “develop a super weapon of war and find practical uses for the atomic secrets” learned from these devices, read more here

One of the greatest documented UFO events ever

The UFO Battle over Los Angeles February 25, 1942 must be one of the greatest documented UFO events ever. 1500 rounds (or maybe more) of explosive shells was fired at the unknown craft (estimated to be around 100 feet long) by the american army, but they could not shoot it down and afterwards they claimed it was a weatherballoon they were shooting at. But don´t come and tell me, that the american army couldn´t shoot down a weatherballoon..!

#6 status - Klaatu

status - Klaatu
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2016 - 11:07 AM

This old subject of Ufos and aliens from out of this world is getting old. Who really has any substantial evidence to prove anything about them or why they do what they do? I for one believe there are things out there in the universe we know nothing about. I don't think humanity even knows what the 'universal mind' is all about. How can we? It's way too big to comprehend. Although the scientists like to think they do but really they don't know shit. They put their faith in their egotistical bullshit just to keep their own pockets of mind control alive. No one of authority will admit to anything anyways. Even those people who have seen something extraordinary are always rebuked and made fun of.  

#7 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2016 - 01:57 PM

This old subject of Ufos and aliens from out of this world is getting old. Who really has any substantial evidence to prove anything about them or why they do what they do? I for one believe there are things out there in the universe we know nothing about. I don't think humanity even knows what the 'universal mind' is all about. How can we? It's way too big to comprehend. Although the scientists like to think they do but really they don't know shit. They put their faith in their egotistical bullshit just to keep their own pockets of mind control alive. No one of authority will admit to anything anyways. Even those people who have seen something extraordinary are always rebuked and made fun of.  

:smiley-laughing024:

38c18396b6b349742d1988880464834b.gif

Reply to this topic