Roadtoad2

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Locationvacaville,ca.

Posted 18 December 2016 - 08:05 PM

Asian-like, not related to any present asian groups

Native Indians are more related to each other than anyone else.

Native Indians were the first group in the Americas, that is, in the  last 13,500 years since the last pole shift:

There is not one iota of proof that there ever was an ice bridge that spanned the bering strait,

it is simply opinion.

When I hear those oldies but goodies, it reminds me of you.

#2 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 01:56 PM

I always thought that ice bridge theory was crap anyways. That's what was taught and that was the answer on the test. Ha! Bullshit...it seems more plausable that indiginous Americans came over the ocean. Consider Hawaii! Those guys had big balls to sail out into the unknown to look for a better home over the horizon.

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

#3 Ghost in the Machine

Ghost in the Machine

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 02:12 PM

A chicken bone found in Chile provides solid evidence to settle a debate over whether Polynesians traveling on rafts visited South America thousands of years ago -- or vice versa.....

Chickens originally come from southeast Asia, and many researchers had assumed that Spanish conquistadors carried them there in the 16th century.

Other experts were not sure, and when a team stumbled on some old chicken bones at an archeological site in Chile, they decided to carbon date them and look at the DNA.

Luckily for the researchers, the chicken DNA carries a rare mutation.

It is identical to bones from two prehistoric archeological sites in the Pacific: Mele Havea in Tonga, dating to 2,000 years ago, and one from American Samoa, about the same age as the Chilean site.

So why did the chicken cross the Pacific? Well, apparently it didn't. At least not all the way.

Scientists looking into the DNA of ancient and modern chicken breeds found throughout Micronesia and Polynesia have determined that they are genetically distinct from those found in South America. The research runs counter to a popular theory that Polynesian seafarers might have reached the coast of South America hundreds of years ago, before European explorers.

Among the intriguing indications that contact might have been made between Polynesians and the native peoples of South America was the supposed pre-Columbian presence of non-native chickens, allegedly introduced to the continent by seafarers from South Pacific islands.

lH7qu6I.jpg

How The Sweet Potato Crossed The Pacific Way Before The Europeans Did

When it comes to spreading food around the world, Christopher Columbus and his European compatriots get most of the credit.

Yes, they introduced some quintessential ingredients into European and Asian cuisine. Who could imagine Italian food without the tomato? Or Indian and Chinese dishes without the spicy kick of chili peppers?

But anthropologists think that a few foods made the 5,000-mile trek across the Pacific Ocean long before Columbus landed in the New World. And their proof is in the potato — the sweet potato.

d3069c5135880a6a07bb86c57e519483.jpg

7mDFXjl.gif

#4 Roadtoad2

Roadtoad2

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Locationvacaville,ca.

Posted 25 December 2016 - 05:19 PM

Yes, kinnewick man and others were polinesians, but, that's in an earlier time period. My post is about this time period

When I hear those oldies but goodies, it reminds me of you.

#5 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2016 - 04:14 PM

I never did like that ice bridge idea. 

#6 status - Dirt Cheap Liquor

status - Dirt Cheap Liquor
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:15 PM

How many Cherokee live in India?

Why does America get blamed for the enocide of India when it was the British killing people over there?

I never knew the Bering Strait connected India and China. I always thought it was between Russia and Alaska.

#7 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2017 - 10:49 PM

How many Cherokee live in India?

Why does America get blamed for the enocide of India when it was the British killing people over there?

I never knew the Bering Strait connected India and China. I always thought it was between Russia and Alaska.

:biggrin:

Maybe someday it will...

A World Rail Network To End The British Imperial System

bering_strait_rail_and_pipeline_map.jpg

#8 status - whn

status - whn
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:13 AM

b6b228d4681721d9c584f674dbd7a417.jpg

#9 status - Grey Matters

status - Grey Matters
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2017 - 06:30 PM

DNA links Native Americans with Europeans

Ancient DNA reveals that the ancestors of modern-day Native Americans had European roots. The discovery sheds new light on European prehistory and also solves old mysteries concerning the colonisation of America.

The results reveal that Native Americans are a mixture between Western Europeans who reached Siberia and an East Asian population. This paints a new picture of Native Americans and at the same time solves a number of puzzles regarding the colonisation of America.

It was one of these skeletons that in 2009 prompted WIllerslev to go to Saint Petersburg in Russia together with American archaeologist Kelly Graf. They wanted to find out who the first Americans were, and they were familiar with the find in Mal’ta. If they were lucky, the boy skeleton (named MA-1) could be an individual from the tribal community that wandered into America across the Bering Strait some 16,000 years ago.

The analyses show that Native Americans carry about one-third European genes and two-thirds East Asian. This reveals a meeting between two branches of modern man: one branch that followed the east coast of Asia, and one that travelled east from Europe to the steppes of Asia.

The researchers cannot at this point say with any certainty exactly where the two branches coverged, but they estimate that they met after the East-Asian lineage split into distinct groups in the high northeast at the gate to America in the vast land area between Siberia and Alaska, known as Beringia. Here, it is conceivable that there has been some sort of a nesting box from which various genetic lineages of Native Americans originate. 

Europeans and East Asians met and had lots of sex, and that’s what created the Native Americans.

Reply to this topic