status - whn
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:13 AM

3d11684f523514358871f09297ae2f16.jpg

#12 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2017 - 07:21 AM

Anybody seen one of those robot mosquitoes flying about? I heard they were the latest in super nano spy bot tech.

#13 status - Deal of the Century

status - Deal of the Century
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2017 - 07:47 AM

Anybody seen one of those robot mosquitoes flying about? I heard they were the latest in super nano spy bot tech.

Nope! Nary a one. 

Presenting, the Mosquito Killer Robot (!!)

Among the glistening military hardware at the MSPO arms fair in Kielce, Poland, what was the most impressive thing on display? I give you six words: ‘the Laser Movable Mosquito Killer Robot’.

Hidden among the vast array of armoured vehicles, air defence systems and air-launched weapons was this display by Chinese company LeiShen Intelligent, which literally screamed about its ‘Mosquito Killer Robot!!’

Through an object recognition and tracking algorithm, the killer robot recognises a mosquito and ‘instantly’ lasers it. The company claims the laser is capable of killing an impressive ’30 to 40 mosquitoes in one second’, a fact I double-checked had not been mistranslated.

While the spokesperson was not able to name the actual laser used as part of the system, the company’s website lists several eye-safe laser products and the Mosquito Killer Robot apparently has ‘multi-protection for human beings’.

laser-robot-web.jpg

#14 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2017 - 08:39 AM

Ha! Nothing my laser gun can't handle:

:chuckle:

#15 status - xiaojun

status - xiaojun
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:10 AM

:Laughing-rolf:

Roachbots love spam

Reply to this topic