#31 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 22 April 2017 - 06:50 PM

I like the idea of positive reinforcement and patience. I recall hearing of a doctor in the 19th century using these techniques to help his patients. I forget his name, but he did have success. Too much success, it seems, for there was no real profit in this approach.

I'm thinking the drugs don't help in the long run. I believe the side effects cause more troubles for all involved. Except those who profit from it all. Giving the pharma companies more reasons to make new pills. Plus, I'm thinking they contribute physiologically when passed on to new generations. Why else would it be so important for the FDA to keep track of all side effects?

#32 status - whn

status - whn
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:13 AM

20140507131727-4_Warningl.png?1399493847

#33 status - Roger

status - Roger
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:35 PM

First-Ever Peer-Reviewed Study of Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated Children Shows Vaccinated Kids Have a Higher Rate of Sickness, 470% Increase in Autism

The first-ever, peer-review study has been published comparing total-health in vaccinated and unvaccinated children. Dr. Anthony Mawson led a research team that investigated the relationship between vaccination exposures and acute or chronic illnesses in home-schooled children. The vaccinated children had a much higher rate of autism and ADHD, at a rate of 470% higher than those who received no shots.  Vaccinated children were also more vulnerable to allergies and eczema. Unvaccinated children contract mild childhood diseases more frequently, but their vaccinated counterparts suffer pneumonia and ear infections more frequently. The finding that vaccination introduces a significant risk for autism is devastating to the vaccine industry and, therefore, will be vigorously attacked. –GEG 

These findings in a study population of 666 children, 261 of whom (39%) were unvaccinated, are sure to stir controversy, in part because it is the first of its kind. The scientific literature on the long-term effects of the vaccination program is virtually silent. Most studies on the safety of vaccines only consider immediate or short-term effects. There was no obvious explanation for the differences in health outcomes observed between the vaccinated and unvaccinated groups of children other than vaccination itself.

The finding that vaccination is a significant risk for autism is the most explosive finding in the paper. For well over a decade, parents concerned that vaccines were involved in autism’s sharp rise have been calling for what has long been labelled the “vax/unvax” study. Public health officials such as Paul Offit have resisted these calls with claims that a comparative study of autism risk and other health outcomes in unvaccinated and vaccinated children would be retrospectively impossible and prospectively unethical.

#34 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:48 PM

What if those horrible Pharmaceutical Ads actually told the truth?

Meet Frank. Frank can't poop because he pops pills all day, but thanks to Movantik now he can pop pills and still poop. Thanks Movantik!

This is a parody. Original video for reference:

https://www.ispot.tv...k-franks-moment

https://youtu.be/cNQ3sxvslhQ

Anyone seen this commercial?

First off - wouldn't it be really hard for this dude to work his construction job with a bad back? On heavy drugs? I'm pretty sure his boss would have problems with that.

Second - Is this commercial an attempt to start normalizing opioid drug use? Even adding another pill into the mix to help you shit?

#35 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:51 AM

ComplicatedOddHarborseal-size_restricted

#36 Feathers

Feathers

Premium Member

• Moderators
  • 490 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:06 PM

What if those horrible Pharmaceutical Ads actually told the truth?

Meet Frank. Frank can't poop because he pops pills all day, but thanks to Movantik now he can pop pills and still poop. Thanks Movantik!

This is a parody. Original video for reference:

https://www.ispot.tv...k-franks-moment

https://youtu.be/cNQ3sxvslhQ

Anyone seen this commercial?

First off - wouldn't it be really hard for this dude to work his construction job with a bad back? On heavy drugs? I'm pretty sure his boss would have problems with that.

Second - Is this commercial an attempt to start normalizing opioid drug use? Even adding another pill into the mix to help you shit?

I've seen that one. It sends strange signals.

Posted Image

Reply to this topic