chicken coup

5 replies to this topic

#1 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 02:33 PM

It looks like a major breakthrough in the relationship between Slash and Axl Rose took place recently. In a new interview with a Swedish television outlet, the guitarist says the reconciliation between the classic Guns N’ Roses members was “way overdue.”

Slash was in Sweden helping to promote the new Marshall London phone, and where he jammed with the band Graveyard. In the middle of an interview (watch above), the Swedish reporter for Aftonbladet TV seemed to randomly say, “I’ve heard that you’ve made friends with Axl Rose again.” Instead of dismissing the comment, Slash confirmed the news, saying, “It was probably way overdue, you know. But it’s…you know, it’s very cool at this point. You know, let some of that, sort of, negative … dispel some of that negative stuff that was going on for so long.”

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

#2 Digger

Digger

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 02:36 PM

Sorry, but I hope Faxel and the rest jump right to the Disney soundtrack just like Star Wars. Talk about star struck star wars, Faxel pretty much was both a huge reason for the band's success and failure; A larger than life, pompous asshole.

:rolleyes:

#3 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2015 - 02:40 PM

Sorry, but I hope Faxel and the rest jump right to the Disney soundtrack just like Star Wars. Talk about star struck star wars, Faxel pretty much was both a huge reason for the band's success and failure; A larger than life, pompous asshole.

:rolleyes:

:D

I would rather listen to a crack addict sing in church than buns and roses, anytime!

;)

#4 Digger

Digger

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 02:45 PM

I would rather listen to a crack addict sing in church than buns and roses, anytime!

;)

:P

axl.jpg

#5 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2015 - 03:00 PM

;)

Shouldn't that be Buns & Poses?

axl-rose-fat.png

#6 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 05:19 PM

Looks like nothing really came from their reconciliation. He's found himself a better gig:

Axl Rose Triumphs at AC/DC Debut in Lisbon

720x405-GettyImages-528994852.jpg

Read more: http://www.rollingst...lisbon-20160507

He's got the pipes to take over pretty well. AC/DC just keeps thundering along! High Voltage Rock 'n' Roll will never die.

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

Reply to this topic