#1 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:27 PM

This article here relates to what the force of Apocalypse uses to insert ideas of what to fear into peoples minds...

History as propaganda
http://www.thedyinggod.com/

It is commonly understood that Propaganda is usually employed to garner citizens' support for current political objectives. But, these need to be placed in the proper context, in order to make them appear justified within the greater scheme of things. This fact has long been recognized, and therefore, since the eighteenth century, there has been a concerted effort to consolidate the media, in order to ensure a perception of reality, that was commensurate with the objectives of the powers that be.

Part of this agenda has been the re-writing of history, to nurture patriotic devotion to the collective consisting of the nations of Europe and America as "Western Civilization", to be pitted in opposition with some specific "other". In our case, the "East".

The wholesale reorganization of history was undertaken at the beginning of the nineteenth century by the leading Robber Barrons. After the Civil War, the US government handed over huge tracks of land to specific individuals, who then used that land as collateral to build the railroads. The leading Robber Barrons were John D. Rockefeller and Andrew carnegie, who in turn were acting on behalf of the powerful Rothschilds in London.

Ultimately doesn't secularism contribute to humanities prejudicial ways.  Breaking up everything into groups and setting them upon each other. Like Hitler did with his cronies!  Keep them distracted with each other instead of the man at the top~

So, who's tired of hearing all that media drivel.  Do you like to be told on what to think?  Do you enjoy having your attention stolen by the moguls to keep your mind occupied with consumer wants.  Gobbling down tons of Pharma drugs and McDonald's meat by the handful.  Did you buy the latest gadget?  Upgrade to this or that?  Do you really need it?

#2 status - Anon

status - Anon
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:34 PM

https://youtu.be/sG2rWnBmqyg

#3 Red

Red

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:15 PM

Turn off your mobiles and computers and unplug

funny-rabbits-desktop-animal-wallpapers-

:P

#4 Heavenly Host

Heavenly Host

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 02:49 PM

f@ck you!  I want my MTV

Santa's Only Begotten

#5 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:25 PM

:bumpsmall:

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

#6 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:44 PM

This article here relates to what the force of Apocalypse uses to insert ideas of what to fear into peoples minds...

History as propaganda
http://www.thedyinggod.com/

Ultimately doesn't secularism contribute to humanities prejudicial ways.  Breaking up everything into groups and setting them upon each other. Like Hitler did with his cronies!  Keep them distracted with each other instead of the man at the top~

So, who's tired of hearing all that media drivel.  Do you like to be told on what to think?  Do you enjoy having your attention stolen by the moguls to keep your mind occupied with consumer wants.  Gobbling down tons of Pharma drugs and McDonald's meat by the handful.  Did you buy the latest gadget?  Upgrade to this or that?  Do you really need it?

As to why a diminishment of my reputation is merited? A comment on the thread would have been nice. My statements are only my opinion after much research.  If you don't like it at least say why...

:popcorn:

Anonymous hit and run!  Oh well....

;)

f@ck you!  I want my MTV

More power to you.  Do you need it?

B)

#7 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2015 - 01:18 PM

As to why a diminishment of my reputation is merited? A comment on the thread would have been nice. My statements are only my opinion after much research.  If you don't like it at least say why...

:popcorn:

Anonymous hit and run!  Oh well....

;)

More power to you.  Do you need it?

B)

Enjoy your programming!!

#8 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 13 November 2015 - 01:29 PM

Enjoy your programming!!

I will..... :D

sRQr7Pe.jpg

#9 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 09:42 AM

Apocolyptic thinking has been around for thousands of years.  The end of the world will come for all soon enough.  The day an individual dies on this planet is the end of THEIR world.

Here's an example of how far back people have been subjected to negative propaganda.  Fill the natives with fear and those at the top can prosper....

According to Isaac Asimov's Book of Facts (1979), an Assyrian clay tablet dating to approximately 2800 BC was unearthed bearing the words "Our earth is degenerate in these latter days. There are signs that the world is speedily coming to an end. Bribery and corruption are common." This is one of the earliest examples of the perception of moral decay in society being interpreted as a sign of the imminent end.

A Brief History of the Apocalypse

Apocalypse_horseman.jpg

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

#10 status - Howard the duck

status - Howard the duck
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2016 - 10:20 AM

Surface bullshit is all the media is willing to fling. Meaningless talking points propagated on us all through the television screen. Tax reports and medical records take precedence over any important issue. The rating game of popularity. The media pretends it knows all. Giving itself airs in their dominion of who should know what. As for history? Shit. Give it a break. No one cares about the social details and psychological effects pushed out. The talking heads spew out irrelevant content that most people forget about a week later. 

200_s.gif

Worship on the altar of a fake religion brought to you 'live' by networks of satellite frequencies driving the drivel right into your brain! Changing the history to suit the ratings game. 

howardBeale.gif

Most of us get our history lessons from the booby tube. Reality shows filled with the same crappy stories told over and over again. Programming our minds to ignore the truth that real history has to offer. Filling our heads with dates, places, and things. Meaningless nouns giving a fake feeling of verbal action. Giving no substance for the jury within our minds to contemplate a course to take control of our own lives. 

Reply to this topic