6 replies to this topic

#1 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 05:05 PM

http://www.washingto...sensory-issues/

Research continues to point out that young children learn best through meaningful play experiences, yet many preschools are transitioning from play-based learning to becoming more academic in nature. A preschool teacher recently wrote to me: “I have preschoolers and even I feel pressure to push them at this young age. On top of that, teachers have so much pressure to document and justify what they do and why they do it, the relaxed playful environment is compromised. We continue to do the best we can for the kid’s sake, while trying to fit into the ever-growing restraints we must work within.”

Looks like it will have to be the teachers who take the lead on this common core problem.

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

#2 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2015 - 05:13 PM

All these disorders that the psychologists define in their bible, known as the DSM, are there to form control patterns through drugs to keep big pharma and these so called 'doctors' employed in a fantasitc nightmare of hellish proportions.  These 'doctors' cure no one!  They lie, they cheat, they steal lives and souls for their own twisted justifications.

#3 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2015 - 05:15 PM

All these disorders that the psychologists define in their bible, known as the DSM, are there to form control patterns through drugs to keep big pharma and these so called 'doctors' employed in a fantasitc nightmare of hellish proportions.  These 'doctors' cure no one!  They lie, they cheat, they steal lives and souls for their own twisted justifications.

Common core is killing the imagination of all the children!

#4 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2015 - 05:18 PM

Common core is killing the imagination of all the children!

Schools are requiring too much control factors. Kids are becoming inculcated into a drone society at a younger age.

#5 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2015 - 05:22 PM

I have no respect for the teachers in schools today.  None!  They cannot be trusted to teach my child how to be a complete and self sufficient human being. They are drones creating more drones!  Unless they start speaking up about these problems I will treat them as the drones they are.  Functional Slaves complying with their own fears.

#6 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:42 PM

Playtime for children causes too much independent observation.  Can't have that!  Children who manage to figure things out for themselves are dangerous to society.  Independent thought to solve problems is not condusive to society as a whole.  It is selfish for an individual to excel over the common mediocrity. 

#7 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2015 - 01:40 PM

Kids in Crisis meets families from across the UK whose children are being separated from them to receive treatment for mental health issues, sometimes hundreds of miles from home

Who gets to do the initial diagnosis?  Who documents childrens social behavior? 

<_<

Reply to this topic