11 replies to this topic

#1 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 05:08 PM

http://www.breitbart...s-on-h1b-visas/

EXCLUSIVE — Displaced Disney Cast Member: How They Replaced Me, Other Americans, With Cheap Foreigners On H1B Visas

As a patriotic and proud citizen of the United States, I have a story to share that has not only impacted my family, hundreds of colleagues, but also current and future United States workers.

I used to have a dream career at one of Americas most iconic and admired companies. Twenty years of hard work, technical skill building, the fostering of relationships and a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology guided me to a coveted position as an Information Technology Engineer for Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

#2 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:43 PM

Disney sets this precedent for the rest of the giants to follow.  What happens to educated Americans then?

#3 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:46 PM

Sorry, you're over qualified to work at McDonalds!  Besides, McDonalds won't need employees soon enough with the new automated burger trough awaiting the drones to wallow in.

#4 status - Jackrabbit

status - Jackrabbit
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2015 - 09:31 AM

These things are true.  Leaving American citizens down the road to bankruptcy.  For years these trends have been in place.  We've all heard the stories. Now, see how it was done politically through our illustrious American Officials who seemingly don't give a damn about American Citizens at all.

SCE has reportedly been laying off hundreds of American workers and replacing them with foreign workers who hold an H-1B visa and are willing to work for lower wages. Some American employees are basically forced to train their foreign replacements.

“Though such reports of H-1B-driven layoffs have been circulating for years, their frequency seems to have increased dramatically in the past year alone,” the senators wrote in the letter. 

#5 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2015 - 09:45 AM

This kind of thing needs to stop.  More high profile figures must tell the American public these things.  People like Mark Zuckerburg, Donald Trump, other high profile Amerian Businessmen who want to see more Americans reap the benefit of good old American Labor.   No wonder Americans are feeling the economic loss of our heritage.

Zuckerberg Ally On Americans Losing Jobs To Foreigner Labor: ‘This Is What This Whole Country Is Built On’

Are these the Americans of the future?

ImmigrationEnforcement.jpg

Are these your kids and grandkids in 20 or 30 years?

:denial:

This is NOT the AMERICAN WAY!

:fireworksmall:

#6 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:51 PM

LOL

I took your job!

:Laughing-rolf:

Thank you, stupid American, for teaching me your job!

#7 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 01 October 2015 - 11:05 AM

Then there is this:

Toys ‘R’ Us Brings Temporary Foreign Workers to U.S. to Move Jobs Overseas

By late June, eight workers from the outsourcing company, Tata Consultancy Services, or TCS, had produced intricate manuals for the jobs of 67 people, mainly in accounting. They then returned to India to train TCS workers to take over and perform those jobs there. The Toys “R” Us employees in New Jersey, many of whom had been at the company more than a decade, were laid off.

http://www.nytimes.c...rseas.html?_r=0

Here's a thought:  What if all US corporations leave the country?  Where does that leave the citizens?  This is sort of like an Ayn Rand horror story.

#8 Heavenly Host

Heavenly Host

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:20 PM

walmart is getting in on it.  i figure walmart will close because of all the smaller dollar stores opening up.  a guy at walmart told me he is going to leave because they give nothing on raises.

Santa's Only Begotten

#9 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2015 - 12:29 PM

Here's some more interesting tidbits on the profit margin of corporations when they practice keeping ordinary Americans out of the educational loophole.  It's cheaper for corporations to do business this way.  After all, they are behaving within the mandate of their existence. .

;)

Exclusive: Trump’s Use Of Foreign Workers In Florida Questioned

Trump’s famed Palm Beach estate called Mar-A-Lago.

Every year since at least 2008, Mar-A-Lago has requested anywhere from 70 to 90 visas to bring foreign workers into the country as cooks, waiters and housekeepers. The starting pay is between $10 and $12 an hour.

#10 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2015 - 01:28 PM

Here's some more interesting tidbits on the profit margin of corporations when they practice keeping ordinary Americans out of the educational loophole.  It's cheaper for corporations to do business this way.  After all, they are behaving within the mandate of their existence. .

;)

Exclusive: Trump’s Use Of Foreign Workers In Florida Questioned

Trump’s famed Palm Beach estate called Mar-A-Lago.

Every year since at least 2008, Mar-A-Lago has requested anywhere from 70 to 90 visas to bring foreign workers into the country as cooks, waiters and housekeepers. The starting pay is between $10 and $12 an hour.

So even Trump, himself, is guilty of profiting from this bullshit loophole that gives American citizens the shaft when it comes to getting GOOD work.  Don't forget the added side effect of the dumbing down of our current population by the generational domino effect of stupidity!

:drinking:

Happy Thanksgiving!

:turkey:

Are your turkeys made in China?

:smiley-says-lol:

Reply to this topic