How They Replaced Americans with Cheap Foreigners

chicken coup

11 replies to this topic

#11 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2016 - 11:33 PM

http://www.breitbart...s-on-h1b-visas/

EXCLUSIVE — Displaced Disney Cast Member: How They Replaced Me, Other Americans, With Cheap Foreigners On H1B Visas

As a patriotic and proud citizen of the United States, I have a story to share that has not only impacted my family, hundreds of colleagues, but also current and future United States workers.

I used to have a dream career at one of Americas most iconic and admired companies. Twenty years of hard work, technical skill building, the fostering of relationships and a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology guided me to a coveted position as an Information Technology Engineer for Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.

Here's a current follow up on that story. Sickens the heart and soul when a Regular American is treated like garbage. ALL lives matter!

A Disney IT worker who was laid off and replaced by foreign workers along with hundreds of his colleagues broke down in tears before a Senate panel Thursday while telling his story.

#12 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:37 PM

The Donald mentions big corporations and their practices overseas. No wonder Romney is pissed off at Trump. It cuts into his profit margin.  More Americans should be working these high end jobs.

Is the Donald Greedy for America like Romney is?

Reply to this topic