Photo
25 replies to this topic

#11 status - Wurm

status - Wurm
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2017 - 03:15 PM

White space is another way to transmit data. Basically, they're just radio links. White-space technology allows multiple services to share the same radio bands by hopping between frequencies. It's old technology but it's free so they don't want to bring it out. Just like radio. It's super fast bandwidth with no limits essentially.

That's what all the chip manufacturers are fighting about.  Electricity can be transmitted the same way. Tesla knew that. There is no way to regulate it or make money. I think this type of technology was used a long time ago in different ways. Precise tools and levitation, mining and measuring instruments, and don't forget the simple mechanical gadgets. Measuring time and changing space is a timeless human endeavor.

#12 chickensomething

chickensomething

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 43 posts
  • LocationHere There And Everywhere

Posted 05 November 2017 - 03:48 PM

OK, fellas let's not get off track with wormholes and such. This is one of those incredible profound realities nobody likes to talk about. Sort of like the big white elephant in the room nobody says anything about. You would think somebody would say, "Hey Houston, we may have a problem here!" The silence speaks immeasurable volumes. 

#13 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:58 PM

How about qualifying the reasons why this subject is so important. I see how illegal activities can be attained, playing around with computer time, but what other lapses or confusions can be caused?

#14 status - status

status - status
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:40 PM

How about qualifying the reasons why this subject is so important. I see how illegal activities can be attained, playing around with computer time, but what other lapses or confusions can be caused?

This a very real problem that is huge but oddly not addressed. I think it's more an irony than anything because time seems to be running out and nobody cares about the clock anymore. It's the same thinking with the Gen X and Gen Z. Everyone seems to know something is ending and beginning. All tuned in to their iphones with the same time frequencies. It's understandable given the ultimate magnitude and the multitude of distractions available.

#15 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:53 PM

Distractions to take away peoples time?

or direct it?

#16 status - status

status - status
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:05 PM

Distractions to take away peoples time?

or direct it?

Yes. All the above. Especially with distractions and the lies upon lies. I know this is all been foretold but it's without a doubt something unreal. And something as simple as a clock is left unchecked. Very odd. From a computer standpoint that is inconceivable.

#17 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:13 PM

Yes. All the above. Especially with distractions and the lies upon lies. I know this is all been foretold but it's without a doubt something unreal. And something as simple as a clock is left unchecked. Very odd. From a computer standpoint that is inconceivable.

I don't really think it is 'unchecked'. 

What about "God is the only one who knows the time"? 

...do you think an A.I. god could simulate a time?

#18 status - status

status - status
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:22 PM

I don't really think it is 'unchecked'. 

What about "God is the only one who knows the time"? 

...do you think an A.I. god could simulate a time?

It may be part of the grand scheme. They want people to think of frivolities and not improve their souls or spirits. Education Worldwide has gone downhill everywhere. It all started in around the late 1980s. Whole curriculum's changed, history rewritten. These are all subtle things but as a whole it's the entire fabric of the way things are supposed to be. Evil has infected everything to the point of utter chaos far worse than any of us can imagine. I see it a lot as I travel a bit. People are no longer normal. Whatever normal is...

#19 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:40 PM

Yes, everybody is staring into their screens. The digital atomic clock keeps everybody linked in. 

#20 status - Ghost

status - Ghost
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:57 PM

Yes, everybody is staring into their screens. The digital atomic clock keeps everybody linked in. 

It's not digital only. It keeps time on an atomic level which is real. Precise Natural time . God like perfect! That's why it's important to slow down and step away from the digital clock to sort things out. Those who control this digital world live outside its time value. They can take their time with the generational plan. Slip inside the streams and get away with changing a time stamp in any way that fits. Almost like controlling and bending time itself. 

Reply to this topic