US Spies “Revolt” Exposing How Their Reports are Cooked to Manipulate the Public about ISIS

4 replies to this topic

#1 status - Jackrabbit

status - Jackrabbit
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:50 AM

http://www.thedailys...out-isis_092015

More than 50 U.S. military intelligence analysts operating out of U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) have staged what has been called a ‘revolt’ by intelligence professionals. The revolt comes after announcing that their intelligence reports were being altered and manipulated to fit the public narrative that the U.S. is winning the battle against ISIS.

The analysts are assigned to U.S. CENTCOM, but are officially employed by the Defense Intelligence Agency, the intelligence branch of the Pentagon.

“The cancer was within the senior level of the intelligence command,” one defense official told The Daily Beast.

Government cooking the books?  That's not possible!  I thought they were so honest and beautiful in their rhetoric?  Am I being lied to by my own government?  

:chicken_pox-3582:

#2 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:53 AM

B. HUSSEIN OBAMA: 'I will stand with the Muslims. . .

Note what B. Hussein Obama says in his own words. They are from his books entitled “Dreams of My Father” and “Audacity of Hope.

In “Audacity of Hope” he writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope.

http://www.conservat...ith-the-muslims

Violence, force, and public humiliation will conquer the American Sheeple.  

#3 status - AC

status - AC
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:56 AM

Scott Bennett is a U.S. Army Special Operations Officer (11th Psychological Operations Battalion, Civil Affairs-Psychological Operations )

Constructed pattern behavior

More military psyops on the American People.  

#4 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2015 - 12:04 PM

All of these psyops and disinformation given to all common people on earth have been going on for thousands of years in one way or another.  Obama is just another puppet in a long line of controlled yes men!  Obama mentioned 'we didn't build this society" or something to that effect.  Who did Barak?  Who did?  And why do you serve murderers and thieves for this 'thing' that has been built is decadent and filled with corruption. Corporate giants and institutions like ISIS are not human beings!  They don't care about people in any way.  Just what human beings can do to serve the agenda of a small group of power mongering psychopaths.

#5 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 11 September 2015 - 12:11 PM

Here's another related article on this subject.  

Spies: Obama’s Brass Pressured Us to Downplay ISIS Threat

Will injustices in America ever go away completely?

Senior military and intelligence officials have inappropriately pressured U.S. terrorism analysts to alter their assessments about the strength of the self-proclaimed Islamic State, three sources familiar with the matter told The Daily Beast. Analysts have been pushed to portray the group as weaker than the analysts believe it actually is, according to these sources, and to paint an overly rosy picture about how well the U.S.-led effort to defeat the group is going.

Reports that have been deemed too pessimistic about the efficacy of the American-led campaign, or that have questioned whether a U.S.-trained Iraqi military can ultimately defeat ISIS, have been sent back down through the chain of command or haven’t been shared with senior policymakers, several analysts alleged.

In other instances, authors of such reports said they understood that their conclusions should fall within a certain spectrum. As a result, they self-censored their own views, they said, because they felt pressure to not reach conclusions far outside what those above them apparently believed.

Looks like our boys in uniform fight and die for the enrichment of corporate America only.  Not for themselves or their families or any of the common people back home!

bill_murray-stripes1981-2270.jpg

Reply to this topic