#1 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:26 PM

History is my favorite subject!  Always has been.  With that in mind, I'll be posting documentaries which I think are relevant and note worthy for todays society. 

Finding examples from the past to correlate with an example from the present.  Sounds like Machiavelli ...history does repeat itself.  That's why it's necessary to study it.  That's the idea, right?  To learn from one's mistakes.  It works for individuals as well as societies. 

Post your favorite documentary or historical article in a thread.  Let us all know about it...discuss it, critique it, whatever!

#2 Ghost in the Machine

Ghost in the Machine

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 12:51 PM

Is this some kind of classroom category?

7mDFXjl.gif

#3 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 17 August 2015 - 08:20 PM

Is this some kind of classroom category?

Yes and no! 

Yes, because I intend to fill this little board with learning resources of all kinds.

No, because there is no pressure to learn anything! 

If any topic is of interest to anyone and a detail, link, or thought comes to your mind.  Please don't hesitate to post a comment or two.  Share a resource with the rest of the world!

:wub:

#4 Feathers

Feathers

Premium Member

• Moderators
  • 461 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 03:56 PM

I like this section Ludikrus. Lots of good videos and information. Looks like we need to build it up some!

:heartbeat:

Posted Image

#5 status - jlgg

status - jlgg
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:47 AM

:bumpsmall:

#6 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2016 - 01:07 AM

...and what exactly have we learned from the past? Considering our watered down educational system feeds us trash based on bullshit belief systems of all sorts. Nations fighting one another for dominance has always been a facet of human existence. Earth has always worked on a pyramid scheme. Those at the top keeping secrets so their power base is secure. Pretending their gods when it worked. Sometimes it still does. Only giving out pieces of truth when it suits the needs of their structure or threatened by another force. Coupled with lies to keep them looking good and clean while the 'enemy' is the devil. Who are the real devils? Most critical thinkers know who the real enemy is and they suffer greatly for letting others know the things they know. More whistle-blowers are needed. More truth sayers! Regardless of the price. Kudos to those who try their best to inform people of the problems we all face....

#7 RottenApples

RottenApples

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 07:26 PM

goodpost.gif

#8 status - Dirt Cheap Liquor

status - Dirt Cheap Liquor
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:09 PM

...and what exactly have we learned from the past? Considering our watered down educational system feeds us trash based on bullshit belief systems of all sorts. Nations fighting one another for dominance has always been a facet of human existence. Earth has always worked on a pyramid scheme. Those at the top keeping secrets so their power base is secure. Pretending their gods when it worked. Sometimes it still does. Only giving out pieces of truth when it suits the needs of their structure or threatened by another force. Coupled with lies to keep them looking good and clean while the 'enemy' is the devil. Who are the real devils? Most critical thinkers know who the real enemy is and they suffer greatly for letting others know the things they know. More whistle-blowers are needed. More truth sayers! Regardless of the price. Kudos to those who try their best to inform people of the problems we all face....

Yea, I'd rather be a dick and mock weak people.

No go outside and follow your advice. Maybe even go investigate how corrupt teachers and police unions are instead of controlling the narrative to the destruction of your society.

At least the FBI and NSA support the destruction of their kids future for a paycheck, and coward for the privilege to protect drunks judges and police.

#9 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:13 PM

Yea, I'd rather be a dick and mock weak people.

No go outside and follow your advice. Maybe even go investigate how corrupt teachers and police unions are instead of controlling the narrative to the destruction of your society.

At least the FBI and NSA support the destruction of their kids future for a paycheck, and coward for the privilege to protect drunks judges and police.

How many individuals within the FBI and NSA are afraid of what has been created in their name? All the mocking, all the trolling, all the psychology, even the threats and violence. What kind of enemy have they created for all of us?

Reply to this topic