George Washinton esoteric America mystical experiences paranormal

12 replies to this topic

#1 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:22 AM

Biographies and Hisotries of famous men and women can be a great learning treat.  Especially when such interesting stories can be had with just a little research. Learning about the past and the people who made it can help the imagination or hinder it.  That's for the individual to decide.

Check out this little episode of an old black and white TV series about George Washington and his mystical experiences.  This is only one of the many such stories associated with good ole George! Revolutionary ghost stories, visions, the esoteric; all have helped shape our American 'religion' from the very beginning.  This bit of 'fiction' from 'One Step Beyond' does make a wonderful point with a true fact!   George Washington was never touched by a single bullet or injury in all his battles of war!

Night of Decision, Classic TV show: George Washington at Valley Forge

:static-rain:

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

#2 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:36 AM

I'll check that out for later viewing.  Nice thread.  :D  Good stuff!   B) 

35ae5d6cf0ae7b9a85b874db68df3eabf6cc029c

Claim:   George Washington told of an angel who revealed a prophetic vision of America to him at Valley Forge.

"Presently I heard a voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn,' while at the same time my visitor extended an arm eastwardly. I now beheld a heavy vapor at some distance rising fold upon fold. This gradually dissipated, and I looked out upon a strange scene. Before me lay spread out in one vast plain all the countries of the world — Europe, Asia, Africa, and America. I saw rolling and tossing between Europe and America the billows of the Atlantic, and between Asia and America lay the Pacific.

Read more at http://www.snopes.co...usr447RxppV5.99

#3 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:43 AM

george-washington-vision-america_obama.j

george-washington-vision-america_america

george-washington-vision-america.jpg

#4 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:58 AM

Many mystical and strange stories have helped shape the mindset of America!  Some theories suggest this was a concerted effort by TPTB.  Fact is there are many psychological resouces within all these stories that set peoples minds in confusion with their emotions.  Most of the time, emotional propaganda is the real ghost in any of these scary stories.  So, beware!

:bats-in-graveyard:

#5 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2015 - 12:26 PM

American history and three existential threats....

The fight for independence from Britain constituted a struggle for existence that, had the patriots lost, would have aborted the American republic. After a long, hard struggle the patriots prevailed; failure would have meant the gallows. From the patriots’ perspective theirs was a war for survival against formidable odds fought to a definitive conclusion. While not a “crusade,” it was a desperate fight. For the British, not so much—and they lost.

More here:  http://www.visionand...ential-threats/

#6 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2015 - 12:35 PM

StarWars_washington_hires.jpg

1414042402877_Image_galleryImage_Marvel_

55558c2564973.image.jpg?resize=300%2C437

#7 status - jelly

status - jelly
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2015 - 02:00 PM

Thats cool. I never heard that before.

#8 status - Tom

status - Tom
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2015 - 08:08 AM

In the days of George Washington, visions and dreams, as a whole, both socially and politically were taken much more seriously than they are today. When someone said "I had a Dream" it was heard and contemplated and action was taken much more often. Even the strange far out fantasies of 'mad men'. From families, communities, towns, cities, states, and finally a nation!  But, that isn't the end of the story, is it?  No, no, no it is not.........what happens after the world becomes one? Won't it become lonely?  Where will the world find it's mate?

or, something more - to subjugate and destroy!

The universal mind of mankind is too small to contemplate the infinite universe.  It's too large to contemplate the overall immensity of the minuet spark held within each and every living soul.  Realize the small to be large while realizing the large to become small.  Another contradictory riddle? 

georgeofthejungle.jpg

#9 Forster Woods

Forster Woods

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 10:07 AM

Forging in the valley of doom, fearing no evil. One step beyond the perception of decay.

copy-cropped-6349891801_055b29fb06_b1.jp

#10 status - jlgg

status - jlgg
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:54 AM

a5c23702e38fd48d9640f94d9d01fed8.jpg

Reply to this topic