chicken coup world fears

5 replies to this topic

#1 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:53 AM

For every one of the following (selected and quoted verbatim) Ritalin effects, there is at least one confirming source in the medical literature:

Paranoid delusions
    Paranoid psychosis
    Hypomanic and manic symptoms, amphetamine-like psychosis
    Activation of psychotic symptoms
    Toxic psychosis
    Visual hallucinations
    Auditory hallucinations
    Can surpass LSD in producing bizarre experiences
    Effects pathological thought processes
    Extreme withdrawal
    Terrified affect
    Started screaming
    Aggressiveness
    Insomnia
    Since Ritalin is considered an amphetamine-type drug, expect amphetamine-like effects
    Psychic dependence
    High-abuse potential DEA Schedule II Drug
    Decreased REM sleep
    When used with antidepressants one may see dangerous reactions including hypertension, seizures and hypothermia
    Convulsions
    Brain damage may be seen with amphetamine abuse.

http://www.activistp...al-justice.html

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

#2 status - Concerned

status - Concerned
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:21 AM

Now you know why so many kids lose their minds and go on shooting sprees.  Every single one of those 'crazy' kids was on one or more of the psychotic drugs available from your friendly neighborhood school counselor.  Every ONE of them.  Whether these peope know it or not, they're all drug dealers and pimps of the worst kind!  They hide behind they're bullshit degrees to sell their drugs.  Illegal drug dealers are at least honest in what they do for a living.

#3 status - Freud

status - Freud
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2015 - 08:07 AM

Now you know why so many kids lose their minds and go on shooting sprees.  Every single one of those 'crazy' kids was on one or more of the psychotic drugs available from your friendly neighborhood school counselor.  Every ONE of them.  Whether these peope know it or not, they're all drug dealers and pimps of the worst kind!  They hide behind they're bullshit degrees to sell their drugs.  Illegal drug dealers are at least honest in what they do for a living.

BTW, those 'counselors' in the schools are the ones who recommend diagnosis to the licensed pycho freak drug dealers. Register in the system and you'll be drugged for life.

Suckers, your kids are not your own!

:o

You better believe it!

:denial:

It might even be too late already

:cryingsmile:

#4 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2015 - 08:17 AM

I wouldn't hire anyone on those kinds of drugs.  I don't care if you smoke pot, snort a line here or there, drink a little booze to take the edge off.  Just don't take them before work or at work.  What you do at home is your business.  So, in the drug testing phase, I have them tested for those kinds of drugs, instead.

I won't hire ritelin induced garbage.  I refuse!

#5 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2015 - 08:30 AM

Psychiatrists are nothing but mind controlled agents.  Guarding their livlihoods with lies so they can justify their own existence.  

#6 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2015 - 08:32 AM

Drugs, drugs, drugs!  Everybody is on drugs.  At birth babies are mentally diagnosed and categorized.  Secret, invisible birth certifcate symbols tell those in the know whether you're worthy.  

Reply to this topic