Welcome to Chicken Something!

10 replies to this topic

#1 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:16 PM

This forum will involve all things related to controversy surrounding the continued CT provided to us all by our illuminated and illustrious PTB.  We're going to try and show what fear does to the human condition.  Fearful topics filled with Philosophy and religion, UFOs and the paranormal. Politics, dreams, art, poetry, music, etc...

Giving us all reasons to justify who is right and who is wrong.  Hopefully it won't all go too much to the head and cause emotional stress.  We're hoping this site will provide a decent R rated forum for others to alleviate their anxieties.  Allowing others to spew their trash, within reason, of course is all just part of the fun. 

You all know the scene...building a small community library for others to come and learn, troll, and have fun at the corner coffee shop.  We have brownies, too!

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

#2 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:19 PM

For my part, I would like to see this forum become a place for one to put up the feet in a relaxing atmosphere and be entertained with banter on old subjects of conspiracy and their related theories.  To think about the truth of things and find new ways to deal with all of our human frailties. I would like to also incorporate old forgotten ideas that we, as human beings, seem to forget from time to time.  At least in an historical sense.  A good example of that would be a total lack of a classical education and its benefits within our society as a whole.  This kind of education is, for one thing, too expensive for most people.  My belief, on that account, is for all university level education to become more elementary.  Creating in the process more critical thinkers. Rather than worker drones caught up in the daily mundane environments we all find ourselves in.

For that, one needs to set aside each day some time to meditate and learn new things.  To this effect, my hope is to inspire others to do the same.  The blog I've done is an example of this...http://www.chickensomething.com

Other sites I frequent inspired me to dig in this vein...sifting through the social CT (critical thinker) scene by swimming deep to find the sunken treasure that does lurk at the bottom.  Just like it does here on our planet.  People are always finding good nuggets of information buried in the ground or swimming with the fishes.  As the Fox of Mulder would say "The truth is out there"...it is and will continue to be a work in progress.  For the inner self as well as for our societal self.  Collectively, I believe, critical thinkers can do anything. 

There are positives to CT sites.  It's only a matter of perspective.  Maybe we're beginning to see a sifting to create smaller more thoughtful forums, blogs, and sites.  Both positives and negatives being looked at closely by people willing to ask hard questions.  Maybe, too, the older CTers are finding better and more positive ways to provide the tools and information needed to help the 'next gens' progress forward in a more positive light. 

To lose knowledge for thousands of years is a crime!  How this happens, well...I don't know!  Where is the next big discovery going to come from?  Who's going to dig up old treasures thought lost for all time?  Maybe 'they' already have and are keeping it all for themselves...

I hope this forum and others like it, can help answer these questions for as many people as possible. Find inspiration where you can...this is a true commodity.  To find the 'more' and learn not to be too greedy about it.  Moderation!

#3 Digger

Digger

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:07 PM

1356187314-1.jpg

:wub:

#4 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:11 PM

1356187314-1.jpg

:wub:

:D

il_340x270.650733593_65fo.jpg

#5 Digger

Digger

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:21 PM

abb630e2db2a83066ea5f28d9d824489.jpg

:LOL:

#6 Roadtoad2

Roadtoad2

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Locationvacaville,ca.

Posted 05 October 2015 - 02:23 PM

I'm trying to post here, but nothing much happens.

What do I have to do now?

When I hear those oldies but goodies, it reminds me of you.

#7 Roadtoad2

Roadtoad2

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Locationvacaville,ca.

Posted 05 October 2015 - 02:26 PM

How do I post a nick name, etc.?

When I hear those oldies but goodies, it reminds me of you.

#8 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 05 October 2015 - 07:34 PM

How do I post a nick name, etc.?

If you click on your username a drop doun menu will appear, giving you several options to choose from.  Click on the 'My Settings' and this menu should appear....

settings.JPG

From there you can click on the available options from there.

Having fun figuring it out myself...

:)

#9 BetsyGritt

BetsyGritt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 03 December 2015 - 02:30 PM

I like the new logo.

:)

#10 status - BuisnessWork

status - BuisnessWork
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:45 AM

I shall cut. I shall paste. I shall not waste.

Reply to this topic