Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 12:54 PM

ka.gif

O B J E C T I V E : T O  W I N

H O W  T O  W I N :  E A R N  T H E  M O S T  P O I N T S

H O W   T O   E A R N   T H E   M O S T   P O I N T S :  P L A Y   C A R D S   T H E   J U D G E S   W I L L   L I K E   A N D   C H O O S E   B A S E D   O N   T H E   P H R A S E   O N   T H E   B L A C K   C A R D . B A S I C A L L Y   I T S   A   G A M E   O F   A P P L E S   T O   A P P L E S ,   E X C E P T   Y O U   F I L L   I N   T H E   B L A N K S .

P L E A S E   B E   W A R N E D : T H I S   G A M E   I S   O F T E N   I N A P P R O P R I A T E   A N D   W O U L D   G E N E R A L L Y   B E   R A T E D   P G - 1 3 .   P L E A S E   E X E R C I S E   C A U T I O N   A N D   D I S C E R N M E N T   W H E N   D E C I D I N G   T O   P L A Y.

C A R D S  A G A I N S T  H U M A N I T Y

Here's a wiki description:  https://en.wikipedia...gainst_Humanity

A Cards Against Humanity clone:  http://pyx-2.pretend...xyz/zy/game.jsp

xKaFaX0.jpg

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

#2 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2015 - 01:07 PM

gameforgoodchristians.jpg

:Laughing-rolf:

#3 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 01:15 PM

:Laughing-rolf:

How about adding some bullshit, too?

Screen-Shot-2014-11-28-at-10.55.40-AM-64

Going mobile, with evil apples!  ;) 

evil-apples.png

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

#4 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2015 - 01:23 PM

CAW!

7AHNrq4.jpg

:chick07:

#5 status - Joshua

status - Joshua
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2015 - 01:26 PM

1017181_150945871760166_378131469_n.jpg

#6 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:32 PM

The 21 Worst Cards Against Humanity Cards To Play Around Family

enhanced-11600-1409331449-18.jpg

:D

#7 status - jlgg

status - jlgg
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:03 AM

7b9c65a2a95995e4832f4bdd42f040f0.jpg

#8 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2017 - 01:38 PM

657fb748b271ea56a6512f9de67d8283.jpg

#9 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2018 - 10:11 PM

Alternatives to Cards Against Humanity

It’s happened to us all, at a work gathering, casual party or even at a regular game night. You need something light and quick to play and someone brings out that black, rectangular box. We’ve likely all played Cards Against Humanity (CAH) at a social/gaming gathering. And, if you’re like me, you’ve had to play it just one too many times now. I’m here with some suggestions for games that might not directly replace CAH, but are a great step to the side as far as fun/party-ish games that are ideal for casual gatherings or to cap off your night of board gaming. With some of these you can have as much dirty humour or as little as you like, and the rest offer a great way to interact with your friends without relying too much on creating humour but just straight up having fun. I can almost guarantee your friends and/or gaming group will thank you for introducing them to these games.

But Wait, There’s More!: I don’t know about you, but I am often rambling little infomercials off the top of my head for weird stuff. It slices, it dices.. Actually, no it doesn’t do any of that, it’s just a dirty sock on the

But Wait, There's More!

floor. With But Wait, There’s More! you as a group will be pitching the same product to the market, but each with a different twist. You’re representing your company pitching, say, a broom. Your broom could be self-propelled and you want to talk that up in your pitch to the table. But wait, there’s more! Oh yes, here is the chaotic fun – flip over a random trait and incorporate that into your pitch. Ah, my broom is self-propelled and also removes unwanted hair quickly and painlessly!

What I like most about But Wait, There’s More! beyond the hilarious fun you can have coming up with your pitches, is that everyone gets to play each round – there’s no ‘judge’ sitting there missing the creativity for that round. Everyone takes part, and once all the pitches are done, then each player hands out point cards to ‘vote’ who they thought had the better pitches. (And even better, you don’t tally points until the end of the game so there’s no pressure for those not doing as well which makes things far more fun!)

But Wait, There’s More! is published by Toy Vault Inc. It can play from 3 – 10 players, ages 14 and up, and takes approximately 30 minutes.

https://dailyworkerp...ainst-humanity/

sub-buzz-14667-1523907387-5.jpg?downsize

#10 status - Bananarama

status - Bananarama
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2018 - 10:22 PM

I'm beginning to question games such as these. Especially in a social atmosphere. It may be all satirical fun and games but it does have the effect of inserting negative thought toward society in general. Even in jest, how far is too far in satire.

Satire can be used in the extreme end of the comedic spectrum. It may cause more damage than it actually points out. I believe games such as this have a priming factor involved in the psyche. Using negative Que's to lead us forward into accepting ideas that actually do go against humanity.

Reply to this topic