how to guide chickensomething using chickensomething chickensomething software

17 replies to this topic

#11 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 03:24 PM

If you still haven't figured it out, why don't you ask a Mod on another CT site, like CTC forums?

Ok, RT! Fixed a few things to make it better for members...

Don't hesitate to let us know when bugs and bullshit popup.  We'll fix it as best we can!

:)

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

#12 status - Timnon

status - Timnon
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2016 - 09:33 AM

wow. i cant believe someone actually took the time to take/post pics of that. good job no0b. maybe the other n0obs will follow suit.

#13 Feathers

Feathers

Premium Member

• Moderators
  • 461 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 12:34 PM

wow. i cant believe someone actually took the time to take/post pics of that. good job no0b. maybe the other n0obs will follow suit.

:dovepeace:

:happy:

Posted Image

#14 status - BuisnessWork

status - BuisnessWork
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:47 AM

Can I post spam?

#15 status - RafaelJah

status - RafaelJah
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2017 - 06:46 PM

I dont know if this is the right place. Just want to check what I need to do to next since I have passed the 50 post mark....can I post now on the Addicts forum ?? How?

#16 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:06 PM

I dont know if this is the right place. Just want to check what I need to do to next since I have passed the 50 post mark....can I post now on the Addicts forum ?? How?

That forum is separate from this one. You don't need to do anything special to post here.

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

#17 status - That Fucking Asshole

status - That Fucking Asshole
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:55 AM

What's being a stupid bitch like? Did the government not educate you on how to use the enternet, so now you create safe spaces explain6 how to post? Wow, why are people wasting tax money so fat women can can feel good placing generational debt on the kids they "teach". Also, most elementary school teachers are fucking whores, but Christian women feel good letting whores gove thoer kids an A in grammer.

#18 Feathers

Feathers

Premium Member

• Moderators
  • 461 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:58 PM

What's being a stupid bitch like? Did the government not educate you on how to use the enternet, so now you create safe spaces explain6 how to post? Wow, why are people wasting tax money so fat women can can feel good placing generational debt on the kids they "teach". Also, most elementary school teachers are fucking whores, but Christian women feel good letting whores gove thoer kids an A in grammer.

rebecca-watson-ad-hominem.jpg

:Grin9:

Posted Image

Reply to this topic