5 replies to this topic

#1 chickensomething

chickensomething

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 43 posts
  • LocationHere There And Everywhere

Posted 25 November 2018 - 07:27 PM

Expand your thinking people, the World has been in control of the globalists for centuries many would argue millennia with many warnings prior in great books by many nefarious characters but they did speak truth. Homer, Socrates, Xenophon, Aristotle, Plato, Polybius, Plutarch, Julius Caesar, Cicero, Marsilius of Padua, Thomas Aquinas, Leo Strauss, Niccolo Machiavelli, John Dee, Sir Francis Bacon, Jack London, George Orwell, Abraham Lincoln, George S. Patton, Dwight D. Eisenhower and on and on. I'm a proud American neither Democrat nor Republican willing to die for freedom.

Corruption runs deeper than anyone could ever imagine on a global scale and has longer than anyone has been alive. If anybody believes in any mainstream media they have their head buried so deeply in the sand they don't even know they are dead. Read the UN Charter, read its agendas, and then read the communist manifesto. Then read Karl Marx. Who funded Karl Marx? Why? Who hated Russia at that time? Why? Why did the war for Independence really happen? Who had the most to gain? Who had the most to lose? Connect the dots, they are in plain sight.

Expand your thinking! Together as one nation we are unstoppable, divided we shall be destroyed. The mob rules and history proves petty divisions foment warfare each more destructive than previous. Think Georgia Guidestones. Follow the breadcrumbs left by the fallen and find the truth. Remove the veil and see what the reality really is.

Last but not least, read the books left out of the Bible most notably the book of Enoch, the Book of Giants, the Book of Adam and Eve and many others while you still can find them. Then read several versions of the Bible spread apart by centuries to see the degradation for yourself. There are applications that assist in doing this in unison so one may discern for themselves what has been manipulated.

Another "proof" is dig up old school books decades apart and see how much history is rewritten every decade or so. Notice now Washington, Jefferson, Hamilton, etc. are all considered Nationalists now in today's history books.

Do not believe me I beg anybody reading this, please find out for yourself. Or don't and just call me a nut job for taking the time to read for myself. I would say most will go that route but I truly hope this is not the case.

lies.jpg

#2 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2018 - 08:18 PM

Renaming and redefining old terms of propaganda is old school. Only it's done on a massive scale today. Every little behavior defined and programmed accordingly. Simple Simon's magic has grown since he tried to fly that first time so long ago. The fool, the fool. Playing with people's lives for profit doesn't make anyone a god. Just a monster.

#3 Feathers

Feathers

Premium Member

• Moderators
  • 715 posts
  • LocationFloating in the Breeze

Posted 27 November 2018 - 06:59 PM

universal_media_remote_1116495.jpg

Rhetorical Readings

and more on...

Fake News!

Posted Image

#4 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2018 - 08:00 PM

be careful of the rabbit holes. so many lead to nowhere.

#5 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2018 - 02:03 AM

like you said OP, discern for yourself.

#6 status - Rufus

status - Rufus
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2018 - 05:08 PM

be careful of the rabbit holes. so many lead to nowhere.

:chuckle:

10-funny-gif-261-dog-digs-hole-on-the-mo

Reply to this topic