Hollow Earth History and Underground Civilizations

Hollow Earth Flat Earth Underground Civilizations Ancient History

24 replies to this topic

#11 status - Telos

status - Telos
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2015 - 01:05 PM

5523531_f248.jpg

A manipulated photo of Mt. Shasta, a city named Telos is said to be beneath the mountain and his home to the Lemurians. Often described as a spiritual place on Earth.

Hollow Earth Theory, The Greatest Kept Secret of All Time or is it?

The Hollow Earth Theory has been mentioned by Jesus in the Bible (I believe in the story of Lazarus), was part of much controversy surrounding Admiral Byrd's Antarctic Explorations, was referred to in ancient Egypt mythology, also is connected to ancient Sumerian texts.

The no fly zones over both poles may have worked during the Cold War era, but I see no reason to keep the restrictions in place now. Hollow Earth explains a lot mysteries that still to this day baffle scientists, including the true nature of gravity. The Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis can be easily explained as light from the inner sun radiating out from the opening in the North Pole, which NASA carefully photoshops to keep the public from seeing it in pictures of Earth from space. With the no fly zone in place this cannot be verified independently.

http://hubpages.com/...Fact-or-Fiction

#12 Quartus

Quartus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:54 PM

The symbolism and map framework seems familiar...

Dante's Divine Internet

laffoley_paradiso_1975.jpg

#13 Digger

Digger

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 05:31 PM

Disclosure Imminent? 

How come Wilcock never goes into specifics? Need to know basis? Data mining? Private armies not controlled by any government?

Who the fuck knows. Question everything!

:Egg-icon:

#14 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2016 - 05:39 PM

This is old news

#15 Digger

Digger

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 05:46 PM

This is old news

So what. It's still interesting. Here's something a little more recent:

Have you ever wondered about some of those earthquakes around the world? 

vaquake-420-2.png

Russian TV Documentary on Positive Alliance Destruction of Underground Bases! 

#16 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2016 - 05:55 PM

Underground Military Bases Being Removed & Destroyed 

#17 Feathers

Feathers

Premium Member

• Moderators
  • 547 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 11:33 AM

More tales from the underground:

140866_v1.jpg

Disney's Underground Secrets

http://forum.chicken...ground-secrets/

Posted Image

#18 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:41 PM

I don't know about the UFO bases kind of stuff. But I do know underground cities and structures of all sorts have been around for thousands of years. I've heard legends of an underground highway that traverses the whole United States. Along with plenty of subterranean holding pens for all sorts of resources. 

#19 status - Trumps Trumpets

status - Trumps Trumpets
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:45 PM

I built my own bomb shelter using a few shipping containers. I'm ready for doom to strike anytime!

#20 status - Carpathia

status - Carpathia
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2017 - 05:11 PM

Among the Indian tribes including Shoshone and Apache, there is a common belief in ancient underground net of caves and secret tunnels. Thousands of years ago, people originally came from below, left those tunnels and emerged out of underground caves. Members of several Indian tribes believe and keep the memories of a large island on the Eastern Ocean.

Shoshone Indians say that ancestors of modern Florida residents came from the great land situated in the middle of the Atlantic and the name of this island was… Atlantis.

Although many researchers consider Atlantis to be legendary and mythical land, for American Indians, Atlantis was always real. Their ancestors were in some way related to the inhabitants of the antediluvian world which came from the prehistoric sunken continent of Atlantis.

cavestunnelsshoshoneApache11.jpg

Reply to this topic