Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

One minute video on how to break into a master lock

32 replies to this topic

#11 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2015 - 08:56 AM

I guess lock picking has its uses for honest people. Too many cheaters in this world to count so it is a good idea to know how lock breakers, cheaters and con men ply their trade. Ever wonder how to cheat at dice games...

1384137009542901.jpg

Sure, making the dice do what you want is one thing. Sneaking them into play is another...

;)

#12 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2016 - 03:01 AM

Video shows how lock picking works using a cutaway lock

http://sploid.gizmod...ctly-1655216796

bp1a8daql5zeis7eqdtf.gif

#13 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2016 - 03:11 AM

One time my neighbor locked himself out of his apartment. He's standing around with his friends trying everything to pick it open. Credit cards and knives. Even tried to kick open the door. That started the other neighbors complaining. I was watching through the keyhole. I decided to help so I grabbed by bag and skeleton keys and got the door open in just under three minutes. I did make a new friend, but the other guys with him wanted me to teach them all how to pick locks. I wonder why?  

:25:

#14 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2016 - 03:42 AM

Lockpicking-skill-raised-to-Lvl-100_o_12

#15 status - Houdini

status - Houdini
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2016 - 12:23 AM

Lock Picking How-To with Cut Away Lock in Practice Stand

:lock-icon:

The CD shows how to pick car doors, house doors, tubular locks, handcuffs, drawers, pad locks, combination locks, combination brief cases, ward locks and more.  

PROFESSIONAL LOCKSMITH CD

:lock-icon:

Contained in this manual are techniques that have been passed from generation to generation of locksmiths. Be sure to use caution when storing this book. Guard it carefully to be sure that is does not fall into the wrong hands.

:25:

#16 status - wty123

status - wty123
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:28 AM

how to break into a master spammer

#17 status - Locke

status - Locke
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2016 - 03:41 PM

VgOlDUi.gif

Now you know!

lock.gif

#18 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2016 - 04:51 PM

funny-pictures-auto-lockpick-skill-36219

#19 status - Nose Picker

status - Nose Picker
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:39 PM

Legality of lock picks, possessing burglary tools, lock picks by state

This information, the legality of lock picks and burglary tools, was found on Urban Explorers Resource forums,

compiled and posted by Nightskye, from publicly available state codes.

Many thanks to Nightskye for compiling all this information. These laws are public information.

"Burglars Tools

Most US states have specific laws in their criminal codes that define possession of “burglars tools” as a distinct and separate crime.

Although how this crime is defined varies among states, there is one common theme: possession of these tools with the intent to commit a crime. Therefore, the crime of possession of burglars tools is almost always combined with another crime, such as trespass or burglary.

Possession of burglars tools usually carries a separate, additional penalty in conjunction with other crimes. For example, a person could be charged with both trespass and possession of burglars tools at the same time. In addition, possession of burglars tools may bump a misdemeanor trespass charge up to a burglary felony charge.

Degree of severity of penalties for this offense also varies among states. Some classify it as a misdemeanor, while others throw it into the felony category.

The definition of the implements that are considered burglars tools also varies from state to state. Some states are very specific in describing these implements (e.g. explosives, master keys), while others have much more broad and vague definitions. It is common for a state to explicitly state specific tools, but then open up the definition with phrases like, “any other tool designed or commonly used to commit a crime”.

Therefore, this can present a troublesome area even for the casual explorer, since an inflexible law enforcement officer may decide, upon arresting you for trespassing, that the wire cutters, prybar or other tools, red-filtered headlamp, and who knows what else that you happen to have with you is a “burglars tool”, and an unsympathetic judge could agree with the assessment. Just like that you could be in felony territory with a burglary charge.

Here is a summary of the US state laws regarding burglars tools:

#20 status - Keymaster

status - Keymaster
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2017 - 04:37 PM

pP1kmET.jpg

Reply to this topic