Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:45 AM

Thousands of Apollo pictures of the moon

Apollo Image Gallery's photostream

https://m.flickr.com...tapolloarchive/

#12 status - CS

status - CS
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:55 AM

Jay Weidner has done a lot of research regarding his theories on Stanley Kubrick's involvement with NASA

http://jayweidner.com/

He's got a couple documentaries out there.  Youtube might have them or you might have to see them in a torrent of water at the bay!

Jay Weidner is an author, filmmaker and hermetic scholar, considered to be a "modern-day Indiana Jones" for his ongoing worldwide quests to find clues to mankind's spiritual destiny. He returns to Red Ice to talk about his film, Kubrick's Odyssey. Jay presents compelling evidence of how Stanley Kubrick directed the Apollo moon landings. He reveals that the film, 2001: A Space Odyssey was not only a retelling of Arthur C. Clarke and Kubrick's novel, but also a research and development project that assisted Kubrick in the creation of the Apollo moon footage. Weidner also tells how Kubrick's film, The Shining is the story of Kubrick's personal travails as he secretly worked on the Apollo footage for NASA."

#13 status - HAL

status - HAL
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:12 AM

"Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer please"
"On a Bicycle Built for Two"
"Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do"
"I'M HALF CRAZY, all for the love of you"

#14 status - I B M

status - I B M
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:24 AM

"Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer please"
"On a Bicycle Built for Two"
"Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do"
"I'M HALF CRAZY, all for the love of you"

HAL's last words were IBM's first words...
This was the first song ever sung by a computer in the real world.

Hey, hey. One step away!

#15 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2016 - 04:54 PM

Regardless of the legend of Kubrick and his extra exploits. He was a genius beyond genius. A Da Vinci on film. He thought hard about all aspects of bringing that art for us all to see. Such concentration of detail on every shot. From the props and symbols, to the words and phrases. Filter upon filters, layers on layers, cubed and bricked!

oH7ot.gif

:waterflower:

#16 status - YooFo

status - YooFo
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:49 PM

tumblr_m2bhi1glbp1rr9g42o1_500.jpg?w=351

The name of this game is to get millions of Americans believing the most ridiculous shit possible. They test the boundaries all the time, primarily with supermarket tabloids, and it seems the edge keeps moving deeper into delusion all the time. The more they can spread ridiculous conspiracy stories and keep them alive, the more ridiculous they make all deep political researchers appear. And that’s why disinfo reverberates all across the internet while real research has trouble finding an audience.

#17 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 21 May 2016 - 04:17 PM

The Auteur of Stanley Kubrick - The lost ending of Dr. Strangelove

piescene.jpg

The original ending was a bit different. What first interrupted Strangelove's elation was General Buck Turgidson (George C. Scott) once again seeing the Russian ambassador (Peter Bull) taking secret snapshots of the War Room, whereupon Turgidson attempts to dissuade him by throwing a custard pie from the War Room's buffet in his face. At which point there breaks out the king of all pie fights, halted by...the inevitable end of the world.

Kubrick's editor, Anthony Harvey, who had also cut the director's prior film Lolita, recalls the press screening, which happened to occur on or around November 21, 22, 1963, the day of President John F. Kennedy's assassination. "There we are. I was showing it to the press, I remember, around that time.  We canceled everything and we all trudged on to Grosvenor Square, stood in shocked silence as the news unfurled.  That's the date.  And some weeks after that, I believe, the film was going to be released.  And Columbia Pictures were very nervous about anything to show the president—any president—in that state, as it should be.  Columbia was worried.  And they were Columbia Pictures.  That ending, how it started, the George Scott character threw a custard pie to the Russian ambassador, and it missed and hit the president.  And then all hell broke loose.  And it was like there was about two minutes when, after this brilliantly constructed film, it devolves into a kind of silent Mack Sennett sort of thing, with everybody getting hit by custard pies.  And somehow they were very worried, the studio, about releasing it.  They found it might be offensive or something.

https://www.theauteu...the-lost-ending

Warning: your browser may show an error report when clicking that link.

:chicken_pox-3582:

#18 Digger

Digger

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 01:33 AM

Seems like NASA has some good movie making tricks of there own. Maybe Stanley taught them how to do it....

Award winning filmmaker Bart Sibrel (Sibrel.com) presents his highly acclaimed (and much hated) controversial documentary showcasing newly discovered behind-the-scenes out-takes from the first mission to the moon.

#19 status - Roadrunner

status - Roadrunner
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2016 - 07:25 PM

Stanley Kubrick – a visionary filmmaker who enthralled cinema goers with such classic films as Spartacus, Dr Strangelove, 2001: A Space Odyssey, A Clockwork Orange, Barry Lyndon, The Shining, Full Metal Jacket and Eyes Wide Shut. However, Kubrick was far more than a Hollywood legend. In this presentation, this video examines Kubrick’s fascination with symbolism (such as Saturn, masonry, the secret schools and numerology) and agenda driven themes (such as trans/post-humanism, mind control, and elite control mechanisms.) The presentation will also analyse Kubrick’s associations with NASA and the military industrial complex and the possibility that he was in some way involved with NASA’s Apollo Lunar fakery. Carl will also dissect Kubrick’s final film “Eyes Wide Shut” and discuss the possibility that the revelations espoused in the film may have resulted in his untimely death. Drawn from several years of in-depth research, combined with recently uncovered evidence that has received little exposure, this presentation is not to be missed!

#20 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:43 PM

giphy.gif

Reply to this topic