* * * * * 3 votes

Private Economy with Public Magnificence

131 replies to this topic

#111 status - Foundation

status - Foundation
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2018 - 03:17 PM

lots of variables to consider...

biographies. Individuals do count. Important to consider major monuments in history and their perceptions. How it affected the crowds they controlled. how demagogues and idolized actors direct an ideal behavior.

Or not~

:chuckle:

Individual groups too. How they behave towards themselves and others. Their common behaviors whether good, bad, or indifferent. Hierarchies within the group. Common interests, etc.

#112 status - Lupin

status - Lupin
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2018 - 11:54 PM

lots of variables to consider...

biographies. Individuals do count. Important to consider major monuments in history and their perceptions. How it affected the crowds they controlled. how demagogues and idolized actors direct an ideal behavior.

Or not~

face-funny-harry-potter-i-hate-math-Favi

#113 status - I'm Not a Robot

status - I'm Not a Robot
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2018 - 12:14 AM

face-funny-harry-potter-i-hate-math-Favi

:smiley-laughing024:

education-teaching-classroom-classes-sch

#114 status - Ion Axiom

status - Ion Axiom
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2018 - 02:24 PM

Individual groups too. How they behave towards themselves and others. Their common behaviors whether good, bad, or indifferent. Hierarchies within the group. Common interests, etc.

So what are we looking at? A tower of Babel type of syndrome? Using the principals of pluralism and uncertainty to define public and private morality?

#115 status - Bull Sit

status - Bull Sit
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2018 - 02:33 PM

It is not necessary for eagles to be crows..

Consider! What does a group or individual owe to others? Cultural axioms do apply.  Is one willing to share or are others just an end to a means?

#116 status - Eye On Axiom

status - Eye On Axiom
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2018 - 02:54 PM

Using the harm principal as an avoidably factor to create new walls and barriers...

558619eef3600a45b6c0f6383baf7074.png

Reasonable Avoidably! Each with their own principals of legal moralism.

States...

Cities...

Counties

Small Towns...

Communities...

Who is less worthy? Who deserves less respect?

#117 status - Mixing the pot

status - Mixing the pot
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2018 - 03:11 PM

So what are we looking at? A tower of Babel type of syndrome? Using the principals of pluralism and uncertainty to define public and private morality?

Bring in some principals of legal moralism too. This brings small community standards to the larger whole? Where is the reasonable avoidability in that?

When does offense reach a point of restriction for the whole instead of the geo political zones within?

#118 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2018 - 08:38 AM

Privacy is a commodity.

#119 status - Eye On Axiom

status - Eye On Axiom
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2018 - 04:58 PM

Consider! What does a group or individual owe to others? Cultural axioms do apply.  Is one willing to share or are others just an end to a means?

The pyramid or tower has always been the model for societies to build themselves upon. Many pyramids, different shapes, different sizes; all with their own set of rules. Sometimes the bigger ones like to absorb the smaller ones. Sometimes they break apart into a bunch of little ones and the rest run about just to create havoc. 

Always been this way, seems it'll always be so.

I suppose the idea would be to spread out into a bunch of little pyramids to give more people access to the greater good they're supposed to create. I'm thinking that's what the American Revolution was all about. All that wide open space controlled by a conglomerate far away. I suppose those at the time wanted to start their own conglomerate. Spreading out the wealth, so to speak. 

Some pyramids start out with great ideas and lots of spirit. Sometimes they even go far to improve the human condition.

Finally, here's a question to consider...

Has humanity managed to improve it's overall behavior and existence towards one another as a whole throughout its existence?

#120 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2018 - 10:22 AM

i gotta feeling that 'cultural studies' is the same thing as the so called pseudo science known as 'psycho-history'. today's technology can certainly make a go of using statistical predictions to steer into the future.

Reply to this topic