Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Locationvacaville,ca.

Posted 20 December 2015 - 05:36 PM

Most of you know some of these:

http://whatculture.c...sited-earth.php

When I hear those oldies but goodies, it reminds me of you.

#2 Rolandvere

Rolandvere

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 06:16 AM

tumblr_n6374s2Xp51tc7zydo1_400.gif

#3 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2015 - 06:40 AM

The ancient art and strange depictions convince me that there are strange things afoot on planet earth. I have never seen aliens or flying saucers. I think maybe too many movies and pop culture attitudes have clouded our collective human judgment on these issues. Creating imaginary veils that somehow become 'solid' science and 'strange realities'. Still, possibly artificial...

The secrecy presented and the total lack of any kind of official disclosure causes a further disturbance by allowing powerful controllers to take advantage of these 'magical' beings for their own selfish ends. If there are aliens from outer space their behavior leaves something a bit underfoot: Humans are being treated as if we are the experiment. We're all in a laboratory of sorts and for the most part we're treated like animals in cages. 

Maybe they're the ones who are ringing that old bell to see what it takes for us all to salivate at our own destruction. Causing us to sink into hell for a further refinement of spirit. Kind of like a moonshiner making white lightning. Poor the natural ingredients into the pot and run the recipe through the heating agents and out comes pure shining spirit....one drop at a time!

Don't get too drunk, assholes!

:spaceships_010:

#4 status - Godfried

status - Godfried
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2016 - 01:57 PM

The ancient art and strange depictions convince me that there are strange things afoot on planet earth. I have never seen aliens or flying saucers. I think maybe too many movies and pop culture attitudes have clouded our collective human judgment on these issues. Creating imaginary veils that somehow become 'solid' science and 'strange realities'. Still, possibly artificial...

The secrecy presented and the total lack of any kind of official disclosure causes a further disturbance by allowing powerful controllers to take advantage of these 'magical' beings for their own selfish ends. If there are aliens from outer space their behavior leaves something a bit underfoot: Humans are being treated as if we are the experiment. We're all in a laboratory of sorts and for the most part we're treated like animals in cages. 

Maybe they're the ones who are ringing that old bell to see what it takes for us all to salivate at our own destruction. Causing us to sink into hell for a further refinement of spirit. Kind of like a moonshiner making white lightning. Poor the natural ingredients into the pot and run the recipe through the heating agents and out comes pure shining spirit....one drop at a time!

Don't get too drunk, assholes!

:spaceships_010:

Your so full of shit you don't know whether to shit or go blind. I was abducted by a group of greys and they took me to the others. The greys are basically the drones who do the dirty work for the higher beings. They took me and my sister across the solar system to their moon base near Mars. They said they have many such bases on many different solar systems. Ours is more interesting to them because of the diversity planet Earth gives to this area of the galaxy. Their density is different from ours. Greys and some higher beings have problems with our gravity. So they can only stay in our environment for limited amounts of time. They said they needed our help to keep their own races alive because of the bio wars they have propagated among themselves. They believe humans beings hold the keys to their own survival. My sister had a cancer of the vagina and they gave her drugs and she was all cured. Since then she's had 3 kids and none of them are deformed in any way. They took our blood to make bio drugs for themselves. It not only gets them high (so they say) but it keeps their vitality strong. They gave me a hypo shot of the stuff and I was able to lift more weight in my workouts than I've ever done before. They come from time to time to help my family with their wisdom and instruction. I don't drink so you can stick your philosophy straight up your degenerate asshole.

#5 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2016 - 02:16 PM

Your so full of shit you don't know whether to shit or go blind. I was abducted by a group of greys and they took me to the others. The greys are basically the drones who do the dirty work for the higher beings. They took me and my sister across the solar system to their moon base near Mars. They said they have many such bases on many different solar systems. Ours is more interesting to them because of the diversity planet Earth gives to this area of the galaxy. Their density is different from ours. Greys and some higher beings have problems with our gravity. So they can only stay in our environment for limited amounts of time. They said they needed our help to keep their own races alive because of the bio wars they have propagated among themselves. They believe humans beings hold the keys to their own survival. My sister had a cancer of the vagina and they gave her drugs and she was all cured. Since then she's had 3 kids and none of them are deformed in any way. They took our blood to make bio drugs for themselves. It not only gets them high (so they say) but it keeps their vitality strong. They gave me a hypo shot of the stuff and I was able to lift more weight in my workouts than I've ever done before. They come from time to time to help my family with their wisdom and instruction. I don't drink so you can stick your philosophy straight up your degenerate asshole.

:Laughing-rolf:

Yaa. Gawd you are fried! Your hypo shots are giving you airs. You sure you're not on drugs or anything? If not, maybe you should be.

:smiley-laughing024:

#6 status - Godfried

status - Godfried
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2016 - 02:24 PM

:Laughing-rolf:

Yaa. Gawd you are fried! Your hypo shots are giving you airs. You sure you're not on drugs or anything? If not, maybe you should be.

:smiley-laughing024:

F*ck off. The aliens are benevolent towards all mankind. They've given us much stimulation to continue the way for all mankind to think and feel for ourselves. They want us to go out into the unknown and be the gods we should be in the universe. Without there help I could never be the body builder I am today. I'm a superman at the gym. All the women love me. 

#7 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2016 - 02:38 PM

F*ck off. The aliens are benevolent towards all mankind. They've given us much stimulation to continue the way for all mankind to think and feel for ourselves. They want us to go out into the unknown and be the gods we should be in the universe. Without there help I could never be the body builder I am today. I'm a superman at the gym. All the women love me. 

Whatever makes you feel good, buddy. I still think you're just juicing up the roids and it'll make your penis into a flat little worm. Do the ladies enjoy that? Watch out for hypo roids. They screw up the brain as well as your prick. Why not ask the aliens to give you the formula for this fantastic hypo juice you seem to need to make you into a superman? Perhaps we could all benefit from this formula for success?

#8 status - Godfried

status - Godfried
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2016 - 02:50 PM

Whatever makes you feel good, buddy. I still think you're just juicing up the roids and it'll make your penis into a flat little worm. Do the ladies enjoy that? Watch out for hypo roids. They screw up the brain as well as your prick. Why not ask the aliens to give you the formula for this fantastic hypo juice you seem to need to make you into a superman? Perhaps we could all benefit from this formula for success?

The aliens already gave the formula to the scientists here on earth. But they just use it for the super rich so they can live longer. They give me a supply to keep me healthy and clean. I use it once a month and I can lift almost bench press 500 pounds. My penis is longer and thicker too since I've been on the stuff. Long and hard, baby. Give it up. The aliens said that all men need to change their DNA structure to travel into space.

#9 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:03 PM

The aliens already gave the formula to the scientists here on earth. But they just use it for the super rich so they can live longer. They give me a supply to keep me healthy and clean. I use it once a month and I can lift almost bench press 500 pounds. My penis is longer and thicker too since I've been on the stuff. Long and hard, baby. Give it up. The aliens said that all men need to change their DNA structure to travel into space.

'I can lift almost bench press 500 pounds'

Seems you're a little miffed about something to write straight, huh?

Give it up? You give it up. I think that alien enhanced DNAroid stuff you shoot up is making your brain a bit wacko. Too much of good thing...you need to chill out. 

Someday humans will travel to the stars. But, not that way. Changing our DNA to suit 'alien' purposes goes beyond the hubris of all men. None of us are gods. And you, sir, are certainly not God's gift to women. 

BTW, I'm usually not a grammar Nazi, but, that shit is just too much for words.

:funny-chicken-smiley-emoticon:

#10 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:18 PM

Hey Godfried. Why don't you bring a sample of that stuff in to your doctor so he can get it tested to see what it is. 

Reply to this topic