Photo
- - - - -

10 best evidences that ETs exist

18 replies to this topic

#11 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:25 PM

Hey Godfried. Why don't you bring a sample of that stuff in to your doctor so he can get it tested to see what it is. 

That's a good idea. It's probably illegal steroids and this joker is just having a bit of fun.

#12 status - Godfried

status - Godfried
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:30 PM

Bullshit. You guys don't know what your talking about. The aliens provided me with this enhancement to test it for future revelations for all men. They said they also have bio drugs to enhance our minds to help mankind to a better state of being. They gave me and my sister our lives back and I give them thanks for that. Without their help we would not be the people we are today. My sister has a rich life with her kids. They are her joy. Mine too. I'm stronger and faster than I've ever been and I'll help their cause in any way I can.

#13 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:49 PM

Don't sweat it, Godfried. I'm glad you're doing so well. Taking steroids of any kind is not really a good thing. What happens to you if you stop taking it? Have you thought of that? You say they give it to you for experimental purposes. That alone is cause for question. A guest above stated why not bring it to your doctor for testing. That IS a good idea. I for one would like to know what I'm taking and what the possible side effects could be. Seems like you trust these aliens a bit too much.

#14 Feathers

Feathers

Premium Member

• Moderators
  • 490 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 07:44 PM

Alien DNA enhanced steroids. OK. I'll go with it. I guess friend Godfried believes himself to be a superman of sorts. Lifting 500 pounds! OK. Possible. Alien enhanced? I think not.

Let's here more about it?
Posted Image

#15 status - Godfried

status - Godfried
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2016 - 09:59 PM

Alien DNA enhanced steroids. OK. I'll go with it. I guess friend Godfried believes himself to be a superman of sorts. Lifting 500 pounds! OK. Possible. Alien enhanced? I think not.

Let's here more about it?

No. You are wrong. They have made it possible for me to do these astounding feets of super human strength. My muscles burn with power! The doctors. pfffttt! They are nothing. They do not believe. The aliens as you call them create hybrid human DNA for lively cures to all kinds of deceases. Cures for cancers, addictions, even regeneration of the pineapple gland. Too bad your scientists hold back all the best only because their masters tell them so.

#16 Feathers

Feathers

Premium Member

• Moderators
  • 490 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 10:12 PM

No. You are wrong. They have made it possible for me to do these astounding feets of super human strength. My muscles burn with power! The doctors. pfffttt! They are nothing. They do not believe. The aliens as you call them create hybrid human DNA for lively cures to all kinds of deceases. Cures for cancers, addictions, even regeneration of the pineapple gland. Too bad your scientists hold back all the best only because their masters tell them so.

Whatever! Why don't you just admit you get your prince albert in a can from a black market pharmacist. Alien enhanced...for suure!
Posted Image

#17 status - Godfried

status - Godfried
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2016 - 05:01 PM

Whatever! Why don't you just admit you get your prince albert in a can from a black market pharmacist. Alien enhanced...for suure!

Prince Albert gets his like Donald Trump.

#18 Ghost in the Machine

Ghost in the Machine

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 02:26 PM

desismileys_2099.gif

tumblr_n0oyazC9vn1rznvc3o1_500.gif

7mDFXjl.gif

#19 Feathers

Feathers

Premium Member

• Moderators
  • 490 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 03:40 PM

desismileys_2099.gif

tumblr_n0oyazC9vn1rznvc3o1_500.gif

:Beer: