using chickensomething

12 replies to this topic

#1 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 06:42 PM

Members can edit their posts by first hovering with your mouse over the 'quote' button on the bottom right and then clicking the 'edit' button.

mouseevereditbutton.gif

You'll be shown a quick edit box with a few functions to edit your post. Also, you can use the full editor button for all other edit functions.

usefulleditoroption.JPG

From there you can change the title, add tags, etc.

Feel free to ask questions. We'll get to them in time. Thank you and enjoy the site!

:D

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

#2 status - jlgg

status - jlgg
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:45 AM

:bumpsmall:

#3 status - EdwardAlumb

status - EdwardAlumb
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2016 - 02:02 AM

0.gif

#4 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 06:36 PM

:GoldenSmile1:

#5 Galennals

Galennals

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 03:55 AM

Hi! My name is Galen and I'm glad to be at forum.chickensomething.com. I was born in Monaco but now I'm a student at the Pennsylvania State University.
I'm normally an assiduous student but this semester I had to travel abroad to visit my kinsfolk. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my dissertation, so I’ve found a great solution to my problem - I learned a great way to cheat... Buy the answers and pay someone to write my stuff for me! This way I can pass all my tests and get through college. It's unbelievable the debt one can incur whilst attending these great institutions of learning. OMG! Thank the gods I saved everything. So now I got the answers to it all. For a small price I'll offer all the answers to life's questions. I'll write your essays with flash and a panache that'll blow away your professors. An A plus pluss all the way! Click here for more...

#6 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 03:05 PM

R0pOGtd.gif

#7 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2016 - 03:35 PM

Hi! My name is Galen and I'm glad to be at forum.chickensomething.com. I was born in Monaco but now I'm a student at the Pennsylvania State University.
I'm normally an assiduous student but this semester I had to travel abroad to visit my kinsfolk. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my dissertation, so I’ve found a great solution to my problem - I learned a great way to cheat... Buy the answers and pay someone to write my stuff for me! This way I can pass all my tests and get through college. It's unbelievable the debt one can incur whilst attending these great institutions of learning. OMG! Thank the gods I saved everything. So now I got the answers to it all. For a small price I'll offer all the answers to life's questions. I'll write your essays with flash and a panache that'll blow away your professors. An A plus pluss all the way! Click here for more...

I see what you did there. 

:Ban3:

#8 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2016 - 01:13 PM

67mfb.jpg

#9 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 03:58 PM

I see what you did there. 

:Ban3:

:hello10:

#10 status - BuisnessWork

status - BuisnessWork
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:48 AM

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

:dancing-hatching-chicken-smiley

Reply to this topic