#1 CedricRose

CedricRose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationThe Outer Limits

Posted 25 January 2016 - 05:40 PM

200 Flat Earth Proofs in under 2 hours! The largest collection of supposed "spinning ball Earth proofs" I can find from NASA is 10, all of which are debunked in the following video. So here is 20x the amount of proofs your government has ever given you that you are NOT living on a spinning ball planet. Please sit your friends and family down to watch this most important documentary and help share this on all your social media accounts so we can wake humanity up to this greatest deception and mother of all conspiracies!

#2 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:03 PM

The consequences of making Middle-earth round

According to The Silmarillion, Middle-earth was originally located on a flat earth. But in the late Second Age, when Numenor was sunk and Valinor was removed from the earth, the world was made round.

tumblr_inline_nko5tza1yT1sha1hu.jpg

#3 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2016 - 08:32 PM

51557676.jpg

#4 CedricRose

CedricRose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationThe Outer Limits

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:47 PM

51557676.jpg

Lies, it's all lies! Carl Sagan is a lying piece of dead trash!

#5 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2016 - 05:27 PM

Lies, it's all lies! Carl Sagan is a lying piece of dead trash!

hqdefault.jpg

#6 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:46 AM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh gawd, not here too!!!!!!!!!!!!

yu flat earth nut jobs never stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smileys-cz-10.gif

#7 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2016 - 02:43 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh gawd, not here too!!!!!!!!!!!!

yu flat earth nut jobs never stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smileys-cz-10.gif

:Laughing-rolf:

Mother-Earth-animation.gif

#8 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2016 - 02:26 PM

Equents are weird....

Then these guys came up with something different on that model to keep the earth in the middle...

This is before the illustrious Copernicus!

:happy:

#9 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:52 PM

Flat Earth Dissonance

Here's something I've been mulling over...

tumblr_norg65IJQK1u40dfuo5_250.gif

Recently an example of my own dissonance regarding the flat earth theory as cropped up. Trending threads indicate an upswing in this conspiracy theory. I find the concept interesting and have always thought something was there. I still believe the earth to be round. But, the flat earth concept I believe to be real, too. In a more puppet master type of sense. Like playing a game of Risk. People around a board of principalities and each participant gets to control their little zones of influence. Another analogy would be Calhoun's Mouse Utopia Experiment. That one gives a really good literal view of a pie shaped, flat earth race of beings, dividing themselves into groups or societies all by themselves. All led by dominant males and later dominant females as it degrades....that mouse utopia can't really be a utopia because it doesn't leave any way for the mice to leave that enclosed environment. Kind of like us human beings finding it difficult to leave the confines of the earth and go exploring our own solar system.

I went back in time to think about these flat earth theories. Because I think that's where some answers may lie regarding this type of thinking. Dante's imagery and his descriptions with maps are similar with flat earth types of control. Levels of dome like principalities! Hierarchies competing with each other in each level. Flat earth perceptions were common in those days. Maps were drawn to reflect these dominions of control. Information like this would only be available to the very rich and/or educated classes. Any important knowledge to control belief systems would only be kept for themselves. Using these ideas to control us all in a 'flat' complacency of distracting arguments. Keeping us from the stillness of being to control ourselves from self destruction.

http://forum.chicken...ivine-internet/

An image of the 3 tiered chess board game in Star Trek comes to mind...

star_trek_3d_chess_by_smigliano-d79glg5.

Is Injecting distraction into the mix such a bad thing? :chicken:
Onions give it taste... :hangingfromastar:

But, I think using the Flat Earth theory structure to look upon the games that society plays upon one another is interesting. Sort of like going past the edge of the barrier. I figure only so many people on this earth have the true power to really affect the world. The mouse watchers and the rat catchers among us who get to control the resources our planet provides us. Then, maybe a few people out there who can just only watch, comment on the side lines, or even call the game like a baseball announcer. None of us really know anything. Just trying to think things through.

Wall street shenanigans control our flat world! Ways and means, baby, ways and means. Control over resources. These principalities hold massive power in these continued experiments on human beings. What kind of people are these that hold so much power? The mental health attitudes they wish to prevail upon us don't seem to apply to their behavior. They are veiled and protected by limited liability....

:Flying:

#10 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 11 March 2016 - 06:37 PM

Flat earth to the gods?

flatearthgods1.jpg

or men who believe themselves to be....

0190-1441_chart1.jpg

Notice the slave riding in the cart with Caesar. For that is what he is, a slave. Dressed up and smelling nice for the theater of it all. The slave is there to remind Caesar that no matter how high he reaches the stars...  

Still, in the end, he's only just a man....

....and mortal.

:puppetearth:

Reply to this topic