• 174 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 January 2016 - 05:57 PM

'It is settled law that citizens have the right to record police.'

#2 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:07 PM

It's important not to let these types of monsters intimidate. They are slaves, too. The educational system in this country churns out programs to keep people in fear.  Nothing is learned about the laws and nature of our society within the system.  These animals know this and take advantage of everyone using fear tactics and lies. They are all trained to lie!

Question everything!  They hate that! 

#3 status - ?

status - ?
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:12 PM

Talk about temper tantrums.  Usually, it's the cop that escalates any kind of emotional response from individuals. They do this to justify an arrest.

How come they get bent out of shape every time someone questions their authority?  I myself question their mental capacity to protect people.  In the end, people are not protected. They serve the system and the system is corrupt. 

#4 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:17 PM

Talk about temper tantrums.  Usually, it's the cop that escalates any kind of emotional response from individuals. They do this to justify an arrest.

How come they get bent out of shape every time someone questions their authority?  I myself question their mental capacity to protect people.  In the end, people are not protected. They serve the system and the system is corrupt. 

They know it, they just don't give a shit. They got their blue code of bullshit because they know the system has their back! Fuck em. Just give your name and then shut your mouth. Let them be the ones to act emotionally!  You got a better chance of crushing their spirit in court if you do.

#5 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:24 PM

Nice thread topic, Red!

What Happens If You Don't Cooperate At Border Check Points?

#6 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:49 PM

What kind of person enjoys working in a violent job? Doesn't seeing the worst in people do something to the mind? It must take a toll through time. Jading their thoughts about everyone! They, themselves become paranoid then take it out on citizens who question their motives. With that in mind, it's a good idea to video these guys as much as possible. Who do the police really work for?

#7 CedricRose

CedricRose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationThe Outer Limits

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:52 PM

Are there any police officers out there who are willing to comment on this subject? Hmmm, maybe I should dig out my camera and find out!

;)

#8 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:56 PM

Are there any police officers out there who are willing to comment on this subject? Hmmm, maybe I should dig out my camera and find out!

;)

:Laughing-rolf:

Go for it C. There are tons of utoob examples of misbehavior out there. Hopefully an honest cop will tell you what he (or she) really thinks. Don't expect too much. They got families to feed, too!

;)

#9 Digger

Digger

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 06:19 PM

What to Say When the Police Tell You to Stop Filming Them

First of all, they shouldn’t ask.

“As a basic principle, we can’t tell you to stop recording,” says Delroy Burton, chairman of D.C.’s metropolitan police union and a 21-year veteran on the force. “If you’re standing across the street videotaping, and I’m in a public place, carrying out my public functions, [then] I’m subject to recording, and there’s nothing legally the police officer can do to stop you from recording.”

Twelve states-California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and Washington-require the consent of all parties for you to record a conversation.

However, all but 2 of these states-Massachusetts and Illinois-have an "expectation of privacy provision" to their all-party laws that courts have ruled does not apply to on-duty police (or anyone in public). In other words, it's technically legal in those 48 states to openly record on-duty police.

IMPORTANT UPDATES: As mentioned earlier, the First Circuit Court of Appeals covering Massachusetts declared the state's ban on recording police to be unconstitutional. In May, The Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals covering Illinois also declared the state's harsh recording ban unconstitutional, ordering authorities to stop enforcing it. In November, The Supreme Court of the United States rejected Illinois' petition to appeal the Seventh Circuit Court's ruling.

#10 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2016 - 07:58 PM

Is it legal to Photoshop the police?

Reply to this topic