17 replies to this topic

#11 RottenApples

RottenApples

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 01:09 PM

It just goes to show that no one likes a camera in their face. Especially in an emotionally charged situation. Someone might do something stupid.

#12 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2016 - 05:54 PM

According to a new ruling it looks like people are going to have to keep their cameras holstered. The entity doesn't want to be seen. Whatever happened to transparency. How can trust be maintained now?

Federal Court Rules You Can Be Arrested Simply for Filming the Police

http://www.dcclothes...ing-the-police/

#13 status - Internal Concern

status - Internal Concern
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2016 - 05:48 AM

How far is anyone willing to push it? Cameras are everywhere now. If they lose their control because of them, maybe it might be a good idea to take a second look at what exactly these security tools should accomplish. The electric eye is causing all groups and individuals to behave differently. Even if you have nothing to hide, it's still possible to feel uncomfortable.

If police react violently towards the eye, this just causes more strife for everyone in the community. They lash out looking like bullies. People respond accordingly and then more reactive responses are taken. Maybe, because of this escalating strife, someone will come along and say the police can't do their jobs well enough. Thereby, opening the door for more stringent methods of control: Bringing in outside forces to deal with law and order.

Community police will be a thing of the past....the friendly neighborhood cop would only stand in the stories of legend. That would be sad, indeed!

#14 Quartus

Quartus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:07 AM

Is it legal to Photoshop the police?

Why not? I once photoshopped a fat donut eating oinker.

I layered out the donut and replaced it with a crack pipe!

:smallclown:

I did it after I read a story in the local rag about one of the towns finest getting arrested for stealing the stuff out of the evidence room because his habit got so bad. He couldn't bust enough of the dealers to support his own cravings. Apparently the street hockers knew about his shenanigans. Some of the ones he arrested testified against him. Good! I hope he rots in hypocritical hell.

:The-Devil-animated:

#15 status - wty123

status - wty123
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:28 AM

is it legal to photograph a spammer fapping?

#16 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2016 - 10:17 PM

Is it legal to Photoshop the police?

:Laughing-rolf:  :Laughing-rolf:  :Laughing-rolf:

#17 Digger

Digger

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 01:07 AM

Cops are public servants, they are paid by public funds to do public business, there is absolutely no "expectation of privacy". Nothing keeps people honest more than witnesses. Cops are human and are not perfect as much as the Gov wants everyone to believe all Gov is perfect and the answer to all problems and will provide for you and keep you safe. Gov is always the problem and never the answer.

Recording cops is a good thing and the more it is done the more witnesses there will be.

#18 status - yangping555

status - yangping555
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:00 AM

d2695082b62c216d8f8395ac5fde2ba5.gif

Reply to this topic