Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 10:31 AM

Divulging the inner scandal...

or

Giving the Game Away

Employer policies for employees to scam customers.

How much do people really sell themselves for the paycheck? What do employers make people do to sell more product or to cut costs in keeping profits high for the shareholders? Little jobs, big jobs, does it matter. What have you done to cheat a customer on behalf of the company you work for? Have you ever done a task for your employer that went against the grain of your own moral convictions?

Whistle blowers are welcome! Tell all. Tell us about how old spoiled meat left out in the open is added to the chili and how corn starch is thrown in to add fake consistency. Feel free to anonymously vent your frustrations on dishonest business practices. All kinds and colors are welcome. Who forces politicians to sign bills and resolutions without reading them? Any corporate Vice Presidents willing to give up uncouth trade practices? Teachers! Inform the public on what makes it difficult for you to perform your calling. Fast food workers! Tell us the dirty shortcuts our favorite restaurants achieve to help maximize their profits. Any upper management people? Give it up. Tell us the wicked and profane.

What goes beyond the limit of money changing and power profiteering!

Should an employee be loyal to dishonest practices? Pushing products while spinning lies of artificial certitude? How many brokers lie, cheat, and misinform their clients to get the big sale?

tumblr_mvpnmpmler1qa4velo1_2501.gif?w=24

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

#2 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2016 - 11:08 AM

Keep an eye on the scales at your local supermarket. Cheating abounds. Most of the time, employees are oblivious to strange practices. I've seen tricky weights and measure techniques used. Ask the person behind the counter if the bags and plastic tags are included in the weight. Sometimes they are. These little increments add up at the end of the day.

#3 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 06 March 2016 - 12:00 PM

Talk about disrespect towards the American worker. Check out this thread:

http://forum.chicken...eap-foreigners/

Higher end jobs and education for American Citizens seems to have denigrated in market value. It is cheaper for corporations to use foreign labor. Costs of doing business.

#4 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 01:05 PM

We could mention some of the nefarious selling procedures practiced by the cell phone companies. Always pushing the bundles and getting people to sign contracts that lock them into cages filled with debt and more price increases along the way. These contracts only ever work one way. To benefit the seller. Nevermind the inside theft and little discrepancies appearing with bonus' for the bigger fish. Tricking proxy holders into signing extra rewards to the sycophants just for doing their jobs. Cooking for accountants 101...

#5 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2016 - 01:32 PM

Talk about disrespect towards the American worker. Check out this thread:

http://forum.chicken...eap-foreigners/

Higher end jobs and education for American Citizens seems to have denigrated in market value. It is cheaper for corporations to use foreign labor. Costs of doing business.

:Agree:

Trump is going on big with the value of American labor. That ties in. He mentions American corporations going overseas to cut costs. Thereby leaving us Americans out in the cold when it comes to good jobs. That was an interesting thread, Lud.

:Clap9:

#6 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2016 - 01:54 PM

I work at a popular restaurant. It has nationwide respect in its brand name. Quality is taken for granted. The waste I see everyday at work would make a starving man choke with frustration. Once the customer takes the plate, any portions they leave must be thrown away. Sometimes even whole steaks go to the bin. Smart employees sneak as much as possible of anything thrown away. Some managers turn a blind eye. Which is cool. But, some are power hungry little dicks ready to inflict they're own creed of control. 

It's sickening to see this kind of waste. More so because the trash cans are all locked up now. There used to be a problem with the homeless people sifting through it. They didn't seem to care. They knew what time to show up and grab what they could. Now! It just rots. 

#7 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2016 - 02:20 PM

We're told to throw away food, too. Not all of it. The boss tries to reuse as much as possible. I have seen food from unfinished portions served to new customers on occasion. Using leftovers is a common practice. I do know that many markets give away their extra bread and pastries to local churches for distribution. That isn't so bad.

#8 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2016 - 02:41 PM

We're told to throw away food, too. Not all of it. The boss tries to reuse as much as possible. I have seen food from unfinished portions served to new customers on occasion. Using leftovers is a common practice. I do know that many markets give away their extra bread and pastries to local churches for distribution. That isn't so bad.

Too much regulation for food handlers. So much is wasted with these local and federal policies making us do these things. I use leftovers at home. Small business owners do the same if they can get away with it. Guidelines handed down from above make it difficult NOT to waste food.

Yes, the churches and local charities do a good job of distributing extra bread to people for free. Some people take advantage of this and grab more than their fare share. Most churches watch for this. They like to distribute all they receive and have learned to give away the extra at the end so at least everyone gets a chance at a couple of loaves each. Sometimes, the crowds gather in like mad dogs. I put aside some of the best pies and cakes and give them out to the ones who look like they need it more.

#9 BertNicker

BertNicker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationPenshurst

Posted 06 March 2016 - 03:41 PM

Tech company practices can be wicked. IT hardware assemblers don't let the right hand know what the left is doing. Some hardware devices are installed by secret technicians in the black room. Apple insiders probably know best when it comes to this shit. Now, the government wants to put in their own little hardware devices loaded with specialized software into every terminal on earth. 

#10 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 03:55 PM

:Agree:

Trump is going on big with the value of American labor. That ties in. He mentions American corporations going overseas to cut costs. Thereby leaving us Americans out in the cold when it comes to good jobs. That was an interesting thread, Lud.

:Clap9:

That might be why Romney is afraid of Trump. Although, I believe Trump takes advantage of foreign labor loopholes just like the rest of them. Only, he seems to be more up front about it. Trump is right in saying that corporations should look more towards the American workforce to build up the country.

Reply to this topic