current affair major media conspiracy theory

16 replies to this topic

#1 Feathers

Feathers

Premium Member

• Moderators
  • 573 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 09:49 AM

Thought it would be appropriate to compile some replies from the below sources to make a separate thread regarding our friends the little green men. It's a good subject to discuss as it deals with much more than just the military. It involves the whole nation. It seems the United States Military Complex is trying to tell us to get ready for bigger things to come. Many nations on this earth use green as their uniform color.

This reply came from a topic regarding the tried and true art of the gif to create memes using visual perceptions as a language in today's culture of internet history.

I like that title. Only, I think the current one seems to apply more so because of the medium involved. The web! We're all in this web connecting to one another using various machines to accomplish this. Using text and images to communicate. The web is one powerful medium. Able to help leap tall buildings and fly up the sky in a single bound. So to speak...

A-wiec-to-tak,Superman,5231.gif

ummm...little green men? Where have I heard that term before?

:chick07:

http://forum.chicken...the-web/?p=5197

The following replies came from the same thread:

Little green men. Ha! Well, currently a general is telling a group of new officers what to expect regarding these characters:

Army chief talks 'little green men,' and sets off UFO enthusiasts

UFOs my ass! Little green men are everywhere on this earth. Here's a realistic example:

"Little green men" or "Russian invaders"?

http://forum.chicken...the-web/?p=5198

That little green men meme generated by the major news media was quite a nifty trick. Reporting it in such a tongue and cheek manner. Denigrating the serious nature of such a subject. Insulting the general populous by targeting a fringe group of conspiracy theorists. Using the UFO imagery to poke fun. Getting the crazies all riled up to spout inane arguments forward. Further distracting from the seriousness of the Generals speech to his men. 

I suppose the above is a bit off topic, but, words do create forms of imagery. Little green men can symbolize lots of things.

http://forum.chicken...the-web/?p=5202

The guest above pointed out an interesting critique about how the major news media presented the story to the public.

Posted Image

#2 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 12:47 PM

Now that I think about it I did notice how the media treated the story. Downplaying it and deflecting the story towards a more conspiracy theorist type of attitude. The media should have reported it with a different form of view point..

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

#3 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 14 May 2016 - 05:51 PM

A bit of green man lore....

"there is but one of sufficient importance, the figure variously known as the Green Man, Jack-in-the-Green, Robin Hood, the King of May and the Garland King, who is the central figure in the May Day celebrations throughout Northern and Central Europe.”
"Although the Green Man is usually interpreted as a positive and benevolent force, it is by no means certain that he was always seen that way. Even before the influence of Rabanus Maurus, it is quite possible that he was seen by some as a force of evil, and he has often been portrayed more as a devil than as a god, sometimes complete with diabolical horns"

http://www.greenmane...m/theories.html

Kind of like gargoyles in old cathedrals depicting the fires of hades on earth. Some of the carvings were seen as green men:

qYYR73J.jpg

#4 status - Godfried

status - Godfried
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2016 - 09:52 PM

The little green men are real. I shit you not. I've seen them them from the moon off Mars. They base on Phobos and they are a little different from the regular grey types. They're slightly more muscular with with 4 fingers all double jointed. Greener in texture with a thicker skin. Sort of rough. They're heads are a little longer and the pupils of their eyes glow with an inner golden green false transparency. Extremely intelligent. Surrounded by a large black sheeny void of nothingness. They are a hybrid within a hybrid. Bred for special operations known only to their particular brand of groupthink.

#5 Madame Ruby Lips

Madame Ruby Lips

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationGrand Rapids

Posted 15 May 2016 - 09:44 AM

Don't forget about the little green women, honey. Some of are just wicked!

1b62655db58427b1ae8d0b1c639125a3.jpg

#6 Rolandvere

Rolandvere

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 09:53 AM

Don't forget about the little green women, honey. Some of are just wicked!

1b62655db58427b1ae8d0b1c639125a3.jpg

:Grin_Jump3:

Do little green frogs count?

GwrYqWzRiqv6veuiRgBu_Human%20Frog%20Lake

:Flasher1:

#7 Feathers

Feathers

Premium Member

• Moderators
  • 573 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 01:39 PM

Those little green seals are cute.

546f2865a4fbdea2358ca4a4c1ba8da1.jpg

Posted Image

#8 Rolandvere

Rolandvere

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 08:24 AM

green-guys-are-pretty-funny.jpg

#9 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:27 AM

The little green men are real. I shit you not. I've seen them them from the moon off Mars. They base on Phobos and they are a little different from the regular grey types. They're slightly more muscular with with 4 fingers all double jointed. Greener in texture with a thicker skin. Sort of rough. They're heads are a little longer and the pupils of their eyes glow with an inner golden green false transparency. Extremely intelligent. Surrounded by a large black sheeny void of nothingness. They are a hybrid within a hybrid. Bred for special operations known only to their particular brand of groupthink.

Do men in black have anything to do with these guys?

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

#10 status - Godfried

status - Godfried
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:38 PM

Do men in black have anything to do with these guys?

Good guess. The men in black have nothing on the little Phobian green men. They have been trying to infiltrate their base over the last couple of decades. The Phobians are aware of them. They make damn sure to keep any probes from getting too close to anything interesting. The Russians found out about how that works out. Some of the probes sent up there are complete fakes. Produced by NASA. They are a small sub-division of the black men here on earth. They have to play their part in quality production control. They got it down pat. 

Reply to this topic

IPB Skin By Virteq