Photo

Donald Trump uses Sock Puppets

40 replies to this topic

#11 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2016 - 09:20 AM

The Donald has taken the art of self promotion to a new level. His brand name is yoooge! Besides, we live in age of selfies...

2E2EDD5C00000578-3304173-image-m-42_1446

#12 Wicked

Wicked

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationGrand Rapids

Posted 15 May 2016 - 10:10 AM

Ok. That's all good but what does all that have to do with Donald Trump?

716a4e952c435997fc0f7be58c802497.jpg

#13 Feathers

Feathers

Premium Member

• Moderators
  • 461 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 01:48 PM

Donald Trump has alien enhanced stereos implanted in him. He a phenom of charismatic power. His frequency flow with AI transformers gives is projecting power rate 10 times the normal output. Furthering the range of influence to deeper instances of inner time. An alien enhanced projector encased in a brand name. 

How is this possible?

:morequestions:

Posted Image

#14 status - Godfried

status - Godfried
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2016 - 03:59 PM

It's possible because Donald Trump gets the best enhancements there are. Secret DUMB laboratories buried deep in desert places do nothing but churn out variants of enhancers that really do work. Never to be consumed by zombies. No zombie ever gets to taste the fruits of life. The Phobian greens are the ones who oversee all transfer of magic tech for human engineers to double back track into something viable.

My own testing of super juices to enhance my muscular hormones are testament to the fact that alien enhanced fertilizers for gardening around the tree work with astounding results. Slamming it into the roots is the best way. It does a body good.

#15 Feathers

Feathers

Premium Member

• Moderators
  • 461 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 04:17 PM

wtf.gif

You're claiming Donald Trump injects steroids to give him the edge in the presidential race?

Posted Image

#16 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2016 - 04:34 PM

wtf.gif

You're claiming Donald Trump injects steroids to give him the edge in the presidential race?

No I'm not. I was told by my handlers that Trump gets his from the super GMO nutrients available only to a very select few on earth. Donald gets to eat the best from the tree. Taco bowls filled with a healthy lifestyle. 

#17 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2016 - 04:50 PM

Corporations use sock puppets all the time. They have teams of them selling wares of all sorts. They get use the special sock puppet software to really spam the shit out of everyone.

:oven-hot-chicken-smiley-emotico

#18 status - Godfried

status - Godfried
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2016 - 04:56 PM

wtf.gif

No I'm not. I was told by my handlers that Trump gets his from the super GMO nutrients available only to a very select few on earth. Donald gets to eat the best from the tree. Taco bowls filled with a healthy lifestyle. 

Its really yuuuge for the Donald! He's supposed to let these good fruits trickle down to the regular people.

#19 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2016 - 06:05 PM

Corporations use sock puppets all the time. They have teams of them selling wares of all sorts. They get use the special sock puppet software to really spam the shit out of everyone.

:oven-hot-chicken-smiley-emotico

:Agree:

I've heard of that software. It keeps all your socks organized and clean.

8c8af0cf294a837e909369460cc92d9d.jpg

#20 Feathers

Feathers

Premium Member

• Moderators
  • 461 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:58 AM

Its really yuuuge for the Donald! He's supposed to let these good fruits trickle down to the regular people.

:Politician1:

At least you can hope for that. I've heard the trickle down line of crap before.

Posted Image

Reply to this topic