#1 Riddikulus

Riddikulus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 18 May 2016 - 02:20 PM

A film about leadership. Our modern day leaders and corporate big wigs use many of the techniques inspired by old Adolph himself. Reminds me of Machiavelli. He described what it takes for any kind of leader to succeed or fail.

https://youtu.be/W_NQxrTr1-M

#2 Riddikulus

Riddikulus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 18 May 2016 - 02:37 PM

This video makes the argument that today's leaders are oblivious to the methods used in the recent past.

I disagree. I believe they know full well the deliberate techniques used in all forms of principal control.

Bernays tactics on propaganda were highly prized by Goebbels. And what of today? Mad men everywhere pushing propaganda to profit the prophecies though logical planning. Oh well, not everything can go as planned.

#3 Feathers

Feathers

Premium Member

• Moderators
  • 698 posts
  • LocationFloating in the Breeze

Posted 19 May 2016 - 03:58 PM

This video makes the argument that today's leaders are oblivious to the methods used in the recent past.

I disagree. I believe they know full well the deliberate techniques used in all forms of principal control.

Bernays tactics on propaganda were highly prized by Goebbels. And what of today? Mad men everywhere pushing propaganda to profit the prophecies though logical planning. Oh well, not everything can go as planned.

I think you might be right about that. More psychology

http://forum.chicken...ontrol-tactics/

Posted Image

#4 MrChips

MrChips

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:35 PM

:bumpsmall:

The never ending cycle of endless warfare the world over. Doomed to repeat.......................................................!

Good Morning!

CqfKdnd.gif

#5 Ghostly Machines

Ghostly Machines

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:26 PM

:bumpsmall:

The never ending cycle of endless warfare the world over. Doomed to repeat.......................................................!

This is what is known as the "Art of War". Beautiful in its design yet horrible in its implementation. Do I need to ask the question again? Yes, I do! Who profits from this 'art form'? The wheel turns.

7mDFXjl.gif

Reply to this topic