3 replies to this topic

#1 Digger

Digger

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 12:27 PM

If law enforcement wants to rummage through our Gmail accounts or read our private messages on Facebook, it should be required to go to a judge and get a search warrant. Tell the Senate to pass the Email Privacy Act, and keep the police out of our email.

Certain law enforcement groups are pushing for amendments to weaken this standard, and create carve-outs for their particular interests. Please stand firm in ensuring that the Senate passes a "clean" Email Privacy Act. 

Who are these certain law groups? Are they having a problem catching real criminals out there? Why don't they go after the ones who are sucking us all dry behind these laws and orders. Friggin vampires don't have enough power. Greedy little blood suckers with their intimidation tactics.

#2 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2016 - 12:58 PM

Hey now. Leave the robots alone. They're only programmed with power trip software in the head leading down to their balls. Rewarded with lulu lullabies to keep them in line.

#3 Ghost in the Machine

Ghost in the Machine

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:26 PM

Staying abreast of important current affairs:

U.S. Government Sued Over Refusal to Notify Users of E-mail Searches: Microsoft has sued the Department of Justice, arguing that orders which prevent the company from notifying users about surveillance are unconstitutional. These secrecy orders, issued in connection with orders to disclose users’ private information, arise in thousands of cases each year. EPIC has supported similar challenges to “gag orders" and has opposed the expansion of “no notice” searches. EPIC has also recommended notice requirements for e-mail searches. (Apr. 14, 2016)

I hope Microsoft fights this hard. They fought the government once and lost big time. They caved - which made me lose respect for their product. I think Apple, IBM, and others should jump on this bandwagon. I know these large corporations have their own agendas in this real life game of thrones. But if they want to continue to exist I think they should look after their customers with more respect and quality. Earn our trust! 

This glass ceiling we're all under. Which glass ceiling will break? Where is all that broken glass going to fall? All of us under the dome!

7mDFXjl.gif

#4 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:30 AM

Staying abreast of important current affairs:

U.S. Government Sued Over Refusal to Notify Users of E-mail Searches: Microsoft has sued the Department of Justice, arguing that orders which prevent the company from notifying users about surveillance are unconstitutional. These secrecy orders, issued in connection with orders to disclose users’ private information, arise in thousands of cases each year. EPIC has supported similar challenges to “gag orders" and has opposed the expansion of “no notice” searches. EPIC has also recommended notice requirements for e-mail searches. (Apr. 14, 2016)

I hope Microsoft fights this hard. They fought the government once and lost big time. They caved - which made me lose respect for their product. I think Apple, IBM, and others should jump on this bandwagon. I know these large corporations have their own agendas in this real life game of thrones. But if they want to continue to exist I think they should look after their customers with more respect and quality. Earn our trust! 

This glass ceiling we're all under. Which glass ceiling will break? Where is all that broken glass going to fall? All of us under the dome!

Shit. Microshaft, Apple, and the rest are all in kahoots together. They'll bow down to their masters and give in. The industrial complex has decreed this from on high. No one is immune or invisible to the authority given to the beast. Its permissive power to spy with the eye is unlimited. All these arguments are just a show for sheeple to peer at through the screen. Distorting the images of our faces to resemble tweeting twits twerking to the tune of tarnished time.

Reply to this topic