Photo

Is the Chickensomething going to add more goodies?

12 replies to this topic

#1 Forster Woods

Forster Woods

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 12:17 PM

Thanks for joining in, we are just getting started to add more goodies.  :D

I've been wondering about that. I don't post here too often. I see there are a couple of administrators and one moderator working this site. I see lots of copy pasta (which is ok) but I also see some thought provoking postings from some members. I have been lurking a bit. I'm curious as to what the chickensomething admin will do next for this site. 

I do enjoy watching start up sites try to survive.

:25:

The effort put in is pretty good. So far.....

:hangingfromastar:

#2 status - Curious

status - Curious
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:23 PM

I'm surprised this one hasn't folded yet. I'm thinking one of the admins is using a couple of socks. One 'member' in particular posts a lot here. 

giphy.gif

#3 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:28 PM

I'm surprised this one hasn't folded yet. I'm thinking one of the admins is using a couple of socks. One 'member' in particular posts a lot here. 

giphy.gif

Yeah, I know that one. He's a riot. Some consider him to be an asshole. You'll find him around on some of the other sites. He likes to lurk in alien places and play with the lunatics. Sometimes he even has a drink over at the cantina.

#4 status - Something

status - Something
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:32 PM

I've done a whois. They're legit. There's even a facebook. Although it doesn't get posted too much. I haven't seen much of the chicken something. I think he's the one who has the socks.

#5 Digger

Digger

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 02:25 PM

I've done a whois. They're legit. There's even a facebook. Although it doesn't get posted too much. I haven't seen much of the chicken something. I think he's the one who has the socks.

:rofl:

ea99f1b8567e281f2c855cc08a61c3c9.jpg

#6 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 02:51 PM

I've been wondering about that. I don't post here too often. I see there are a couple of administrators and one moderator working this site. I see lots of copy pasta (which is ok) but I also see some thought provoking postings from some members. I have been lurking a bit. I'm curious as to what the chickensomething admin will do next for this site. 

I do enjoy watching start up sites try to survive.

:25:

The effort put in is pretty good. So far.....

:hangingfromastar:

Thanks for your input Forest. We're working on a few things. In time we hope to add more fun stuff. Do you have any suggestions to offer?

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

#7 Ludikrus

Ludikrus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:14 PM

Yeah, I know that one. He's a riot. Some consider him to be an asshole. You'll find him around on some of the other sites. He likes to lurk in alien places and play with the lunatics. Sometimes he even has a drink over at the cantina.

:funny-chicken-smiley-emoticon:

may15.jpg

#8 status - Boosters

status - Boosters
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2016 - 12:48 PM

2013-11-14-jamie.gif

#9 Forster Woods

Forster Woods

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 11:44 AM

Thanks for your input Forest. We're working on a few things. In time we hope to add more fun stuff. Do you have any suggestions to offer?

You're welcome! As for suggestions? What I posted about chickens still holds true. The fringe benefits are pretty cool!

#10 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:20 PM

Lots of chicken on the plate, Forest. Bear with us. We got lots of recipes. Only it takes time to cook. We're just a little chicken farm by the outpost at the fringes. We got a nice bar going. I hope the reefers at our chicken cantina are tasty.

:funny-chicken-dancing:  :oven-hot-chicken-smiley-emotico

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

Reply to this topic