25 replies to this topic

#1 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 12:30 PM

How 'Foodies' Were Duped Into Thinking McDonald's Was High-End Food

"The taste is very rich," one person tells the fake restaurateurs, who go by Sacha and Cedrique and work for Lifehunters.TV, an outfit that specializes in creating viral content.

"It's definitely a lot tastier than McDonald's. You can just tell this is a lot more pure," offers another taste-tester.

"It rolls around the tongue nicely; if it were wine, I'd say it's fine," says a third.

But before you jump on this as evidence that these people are clueless, consider this: These folks may have been duped not just by Lifehunters.TV but by their brains as well.

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

#2 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2015 - 06:16 PM

Would you like a gourmet surprise with that? Chefs make decadent dishes from MCDONALD'S ingredients

article-2456755-18D9074300000578-99_634x

How do you like them nuggets, now?

:P

#3 Digger

Digger

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:39 AM

This full list of McDonald's secret menu items includes all the best off menu options at McD's. Many people ask: Is there a secret menu at McDonalds? These hidden menu items at McDonald's will make every meal a happy meal. So, does McDonalds have a secret menu? Some of McDonald's off-menu items are seasonal while some are even regional. Not to worry, this McDonald's secret menu items list will come in handy. Just pick the best McDonald's hidden menu item and order away!

big-mcchicken.jpg

#4 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:58 AM

Have you tried the McLuminati?

7SJoAj8.jpg

How about the Special Satan Burger?

d0239e298523445e95d31c8f4c22f60b_351e8e2

Find more secret items here:

#5 Lord Potato

Lord Potato

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 12:05 PM

On your knees before the great Lord of the French Fry. My munchie minions demand your allegiance. My hash browns will addict your brain washed senses to my will. My indulgence coupons will bring you great discounts of bigger macs and huge quarter pounders of posh burger flesh. Indulge yourselves with my fried greasy fries salted to season and pressurize the blood of my followers.

McDonalds-Food-Coupons-74784.jpg

#6 Riddikulus

Riddikulus

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 02 August 2016 - 12:33 PM

:Clap9: 

That ain't the REAL secret menu. This is the true one. This is the one given only to the upper echelon of authority inside their corporate structure. Better even than the secret 'bathroom key' on the top floor!

a67487a0e9c6730ea910bbd36020250a_origina

:Jackpot:

#7 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2016 - 01:20 PM

Gang banging Mcdonalds 

:Laughing-rolf:

:bumpsmall:

Hacking Mcdonalds.

How much does it cost for secret menu items? How do they price them?

Here's a little trick to use on the dollar menu to get the most bang out of your buck:

Make "The McGangbang"

Listen, we didn't come up with the name. This abomination can trace its Internet history all the way back to the very early McDonald's hacking days of Vasco da Gama. But you have to admit that the name aptly describes the somewhat violent and perhaps not altogether consensual insertion of an entire McChicken sandwich into the middle of a double cheeseburger. Eaten whole, it's Dollar Menu hacking at its best, where two ridiculously inexpensive items are used to create something entirely new, more satisfying, and more likely to kill you than anything else on the full-price menu.

More hacking techniques at the above link.

#8 Jesse Jimmie

Jesse Jimmie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 02:53 AM

On your knees before the great Lord of the French Fry. My munchie minions demand your allegiance. My hash browns will addict your brain washed senses to my will. My indulgence coupons will bring you great discounts of bigger macs and huge quarter pounders of posh burger flesh. Indulge yourselves with my fried greasy fries salted to season and pressurize the blood of my followers.

:smiley-laughing024:

e715cee54bbe3c4ec46f266bef70bfd5.jpg

To Cluck or not to Cluck, that is the question...

#9 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:30 PM

:Clap9: 

That ain't the REAL secret menu. This is the true one. This is the one given only to the upper echelon of authority inside their corporate structure. Better even than the secret 'bathroom key' on the top floor!

a67487a0e9c6730ea910bbd36020250a_origina

:Jackpot:

:Laughing-rolf:

0fee275bae3c8df2094a0e91a3dedc86.jpg

#10 status - Guest

status - Guest
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2016 - 11:28 AM

EL8cXIC.gif

4821693_f260.jpg

Reply to this topic