Blacklisted's Content

There have been 7 items by Blacklisted (Search limited from 21-October 18)

Sort by                Order  

#9595 how trump became a tv star before the apprentice

Posted by Blacklisted on 17 May 2017 - 03:48 PM in Learning From The Past

he is the only president to own such impressive list of opulant homes and hotels. he probaley own gold leafed toilet paper aboard his mega jet

#9594 Regarding Copy Pasta

Posted by Blacklisted on 17 May 2017 - 03:41 PM in Chickensomething Website Discussion

i cant eat pasta. am on life long diet. high in carbs!

#9593 blacklisted has arrived

Posted by Blacklisted on 17 May 2017 - 03:40 PM in Introduce Yourself Or Are You Chicken?

cheers guys. i found this site on topsitelist btw. the only 2 people i recognize are road toad and ludikris from other forums. i like to branch out. sometimes one cant always be commited to one or two forums. its a good idea to join other ct forums now and then. i might expand by joining one more from topsitelist

#9587 how trump became a tv star before the apprentice

Posted by Blacklisted on 17 May 2017 - 03:55 AM in Learning From The Past

this article is dated january 2017..

When the New York City mayor Randall Winston on the sitcom Spin City needed advice about writing his memoir, Donald Trump was there. In Trump’s cameo in a 1998 episode, he swaggers into the mayor’s office, sits in his chair without asking, and claims that writing his books The Art of the Deal and The Art of the Comeback were a snap for him: “First day, nine chapters.”

In another cameo, in The Nanny, Trump is a man who carries not one, but two mobile phones – in 1996. In The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air in 1994, his mere entrance causes the family’s resident conservative, Carlton, to faint. Other highlights of the future president of the United States’ television career include: play-acting a 'hostile takeover' of Worldwide Wrestling Entertainment owner Vince McMahon during a televised wrestling match that ended with him getting slammed to the mat, asking Denis Leary’s character on The Job about whom he was “banging”, and networking with a rich older man trying to woo Samantha on Sex and the City.

http://www.bbc.com/c...-the-apprentice

#9586 WannaCry malware virus possibly linked to North Korea

Posted by Blacklisted on 17 May 2017 - 03:42 AM in Politics, News, and Hypocrisy

May 16 (UPI) -- Cybersecurity researchers said the WannaCry malware virus code is similar to one used by the cybercrime network that struck Sony in 2014, raising speculation the global attack was sponsored by North Korea.

Kaspersky Labs, a cybersecurity firm based in Moscow, said Googleresearcher Neel Mehta first disclosed the similarity in the code from the WannaCry virus and a virus directed by the cybercrime network called the Lazarus Group in February 2015.

The Lazarus Group is implicated in the Sony hack and the 2016 Bangladesh Bank heist in which hackers attempted to steal nearly $1 billion from the central bank of Bangladesh.

Kaspersky Labs said "the scale of the Lazarus operations is shocking."

"Lazarus is operating a malware factory that produces new samples via multiple independent conveyors," Kaspersky Labs said in a statement.

http://www.upi.com/T...ls&utm_medium=3

#9585 Regarding Copy Pasta

Posted by Blacklisted on 17 May 2017 - 03:39 AM in Chickensomething Website Discussion

i love copypasta. its the laziest way to post thread and engage in conversation, if the article warrents it

#9584 blacklisted has arrived

Posted by Blacklisted on 17 May 2017 - 03:38 AM in Introduce Yourself Or Are You Chicken?

iam the person behind "chicken drumstick" i was testing the site before i got the guts to join up. im not gonna promise ill be active everyday. i come and go alot..and sometimes i dont log in for a few weeks at a time. :chicken: 

IPB Skin By Virteq