Replying to If I were the devil...
Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:17 PM
Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:45 PM
Sounds familiar....these things takes years to accomplish. If at all!
A SUMMARY OF THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO
The Communist Manifesto represents a misguided philosophy, which teaches the citizens to give up their RIGHTS for the sake of the "common good," but it always ends in a police state. This is called preventive justice.
Control is the key concept. Read carefully:
1. Abolition of private property.
2. Heavy progressive income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights on inheritance.
4. Confiscation of property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Central bank.
6. Government control of Communications & Transportation.
7. Government ownership of factories and agriculture.
8. Government control of labor.
9. Corporate farms, regional planning.
10. Government control of education.
That and more at this link:
Posted 12 June 2017 - 02:16 PM
You can't say the United States was never warned!
Nice find OP.